Reviews for The Real Meg Griffin
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Her name is connie not Christie
BandofHelBirdies chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Once upon a time,there lived a plain,worthless,chubby wench barely worh a second glance,if not for her constant crying over the simplest things,and instead of being there for her just to spite her idiot husband Peter,Lois,the loose cougar who thinks she had it worse and deserves more recgonition for it than every other woman in the world,(making her the American madam Mao),Lois just ditches her daughter and accusses her of improperly imposing her problems on the entire family,who only care about being seen,not heard. Jealous whores incapable of being beautiful as she is,giving her bad advice just to shut her up. Better yet,one day will they lust foe anything to shut her up,from her movements to her angelic heart to even hep walk an old WW2 veteran and his greyish-white dog (Not Hubert,Kay?) Oh,thier mouths water with malicious haste of for rape to rid of her for not being like the family of hypocrites. Oh,how they want 50 men to fuck her inside two of her holes,beat her,burn her alive,then rape her while she is dying from the burns before pissing in her mouth and all over her body until she shuts up,goes away,dissapear or at least die. Then while they delude thmselves to be beautiful from a wonderful nigger-hating day without Meg,thier bodies become groseque and ugly from the other night. Brian becomes filthier and the opposite of the things he stood for,Chris becomes guilty and troubled over what he did to his sister. As for Lois,she becomes a grey,washed out,burlap bag of Nazi shit that even her Great-Uncle wouldn't dare to fuck. And her mind diminishes to that of a child,completely destroying her own image. Peter Griffin just acts like nothing happened because he is so reatrded,he doesn't even exist. As for Stewie,now he has areason to kill his family,yet has grown up the opposite of his family more times. And he'll meet Meg again one day. Through his daughters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
i hate this and i don't mind to be rude i made the family guy spellbook have a read then write somethin
Freebird87 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
The new Meg sounds hot.
coffeexcoffeexcoffee chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Meg (Rapping): I'm Meg Griffin

Yes I'm Meg Griffin

All you other Meg Griffins are just imitating

So won't the real Meg Griffin

Please stand up please stand up please stand up?

-Ashizu
Fat Free KAP chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
'stares' wait... what?
madeinjapan867 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
more i must read more
Princess Audi Girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Hilarious! You know I completely loved the part where Peter's ancestor discovered fire... I could totally see that happening in a real episode. Keep it up! This was great!
Golden Sun Dragoon chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
this is
BloodyPenhand chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Hahhahahahahha! This was hilarious! Just like the T.V. show :D
Ferrari91169 chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
LMAO...I think that was the best story I have read on Fan Fiction. The ending was great...only parts were areas in the story where you left our, mispelled, or added words...other than that great story...chapters could've been made into 3-4 different ones instead of just two, but that's ok because you finish publishing the story faster which means we don't have to wait for every chapter...please make more family guy stories soon...look forward to reading them
Trainmaster718 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Wow! I loved it and so did all the friends I showed it to! Good job with the flashbacks!
C.h.e.w.b.a.c.k.a chapter 1 . 1/7/2006

duck
testa de cuaderno chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
SWETT!
Bob D. Johnson chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
This is a weird story. It was plenty funny, but it was too random. i know family guy is supposed to be random, but not that much. The flashbacks happened too often, and what did peter's uncle have to do with Meg's alternate family?