Reviews for Kiss the Girl
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Even after growing up I still love hearing some songs of the classic Disney, they are catchy... and very beautiful too. That can I say? It was my childhood XD This story is very lovely too.
bell chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I really enjoyed that mini story ...I wish u had more chapters because I liked it so much.i wish I wouldn't known what happened next after Sam walked in on Danny while he was besides that..I thought it was really interesting and fun to read!
Samara Phantom chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
MG
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
OMG! ! !
I LOOOOOVVE LOVE LOVE DISNEY MOVIES! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
...
oh & i know what you where suggesting happened after the very end of this aaaaannd *whispers* shame on you you should be ashamed of yourself
LOL
idonthaveone chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
sha la la la la la kiss the girl.i love Disney music!great story.
sphantom chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i loved it. you are so right and wow. i think the little mermaid is amazing not gay. DISNEY ROCKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Very interesting and i love the song fic
disney-hp-freak chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
AWWWWWWWW!

And anyone out there who thinks Disney is childish don't know what they're missing!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aww! Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
AWESOME YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE ONE OF THEIR WEDDING ON A BOAT DXS
Lovergirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I had turn this song on and listen to it as I read haha loved it im 15 at the moment and I thought this was really good
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really like this story and i laughed out loud when Danny got frustrated at the song tellin him to "kiss the girl". This was really a good story, though i gotta tell you that both Sam and Danny seemed a little OOC, with Sam being a little whiney and more girly than she's portrayed and Danny saying that flying is starting to get boring even though in the series it says it was his favorite ghost power. but other then that i have no complaints on the story and the OOC thing i said above wasn't a complaint either i was just pointin it out. Anyways its still a great story!
Pink Monster GRRR chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aww sooo cute! This is my favorite song! :D loved it!
JuneLuxray chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lol. XD I love it.

DXSpwn.
NorthernLights94 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
you're absolutely right, I love those songs! GO DISNEY SONGS!