Reviews for Butterfly Effect
charm13insomnia chapter 52 . 7/15
great fic
You don't know how much I loved this story. I was cry the whole time for my reasons: it was so good, it was sad for a bit, and the happy ending. I'm going to see what other stories are to be read similar to this, but this one will always be a favorite I recommend. Keep doing what you are doing/did. Thank you so much.
The end of this chapter just jumpstarted my day. Thank you so much.
To be honest, I'm at a bad point in my life right now and the story is making me kind of depressed. Cloud is dead and he was like a light in everyone's world. I wondered if anyone would miss me like that if I died.
Please don't let him be dead. Please don't let him be dead. I really couldn't handle that. I'm busy crying even though I think he isn't really.
I wouldn't mind if all of the chapters I haven't read yet were relationship related but I feel like there may be a (action?) twist. Obviously this is old so thinking won't help me but I like to. I guess I'll find out soon enough.
I would never want spoilers for pairings, even if I don't support them in the end. I love your story even if it doesn't have the pairing I like (yet?).
I'm a Zack x Cloud supporter so I can't say I loved this chapter but I still love your story! If they just so happen to get together (I know there are 20 chapters after this but I'm hoping that is what happens) I would be really happy.
Which Alexander?
Don't worry, I find your choice of last name for Zack better because it is different. Main stream gets boring, you know?
I love this and when I see there are 47 chapters I haven't read yet and that it may still be going, I get so excited. Keep up the good work (even if this story is finished).
kewllewk chapter 52 . 2/8
Well, it was a bit of a rough ride, but I finished it. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, even if there were a few forays into genres I don't generally prefer. I think most of the things I don't like about this fic are down to personal preference rather than your writing, but I enjoyed it regardless. Thank you for the experience.
kewllewk chapter 38 . 2/8
Given the precedent set by canon, this is an interesting reversal of roles. I really do hope Cloud's active part in the isn't done quite yet. I like him enough that his death would probably ruin the rest of the story for me, but it's not like there wasn't a mad scientist and freaking Jenova directly involved in it so I still have hope.
kewllewk chapter 33 . 2/7
Man, I'm starting to feel sorry for Cloud. All of his tries at romance seem to end terribly(Tifa didn't go TOO bad, but I'm half sure she's about to discover she's a lesbian).
kewllewk chapter 26 . 2/7
There sure are a lot of homosexual overtones in this fic. It's not so overt as to be imposing, but the majority of references to sex and innuendo so far are between men. The majority of the cast being male, this is somewhat understandable, but I still find it odd that a nonstandard sexuality is suspected or hinted at so frequently here. What with two of the main character being effectively asexual, Zack being referred to as a relatively open bisexual(with the understanding that Hojo certainly isn't the most reliable narrator, but I'd buy it given Zack's character), and Reno's only indication either way being hitting on Cloud(though given his personality, he was probably just trying to fuck WITH him rather than fuck him), they're a little overrepresented compared to the total of three heterosexual relationships even being hinted at so far among the main cast, two with the same girl and the other mostly fake. There's even clear indications that people are getting paired up as normal custom dictates in the background, which makes it even stranger that so many of the main cast are odd in that area.
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »