Reviews for Butterfly Effect
KioshiUshima chapter 52 . 2/20
Ugh. My feels. My feels. D; Thank you. 3
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 14 . 2/16
You do know that without a host Jenova is as weak as a newborn? Oh and Cloud' s gonna be so pissed off when he finds out.
shyd1 chapter 52 . 2/3
I really enjoyed this!
I like how you balanced the relationships with the actual flow of events and kept the story moving. It made the characters seem more real!
Loved it and wish there was more!
Ikurus chapter 52 . 1/3
Not happy that Tifa was forced to be a Turk.
Well written.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
EpikalStorms chapter 52 . 11/7/2014
Me completely satisfied. GREAT story I applaud you guys. I've had a blast reading this, and don't think you didn't make me sob throughout two entire chapters. Because you did.
Great going on this. The plot, the characters, the relationships, everything. It was all just PERFECT!
Love. Love love love this.
Akreiyas chapter 52 . 9/12/2014
AWESOME!

Ahem...This is a great plot and really well written. Thank you for sharing with us!
APauliJ chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
Dude, loving it!
APauliJ chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
Nooo, Zack, don't say things like "what could go wrong?" Glad Cloud made it :)
APauliJ chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
I really got into this story really quickly. I adore it. And, oddly enough, what really showed Cloud's character to me was when he didn't give up, when he helped others (from bulles and worse), and particularly when he kind of... forgave Tifa and I could really see his caring nature when he decided to write her because (1) his mom would be happy and (2) it would give her some perspective and insight on the world, or a part of it, outside of the small, isolated town (home sweet home) and there wasn't a little bit of a grudge or dislike showing, he just, like a snap of fingers, he instinctively or reacted and thought because that is who he is. Lol, sounds like I'm getting philosphical. Anyways, other than Zach and others saying that Cloud is a good person, it was nice to see it in action many times.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Admiration... That's embarrassing... but... So is going there to become friends!
Sorasdream chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
Hmmmm...Cloud's stubbornness is to admire, if not a little annoying. It's kind of insulting that Cloud is trying to get into Shinra even after all Vincent has told him. Hope the kid get's a clue soon.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Geez...looks like Cloud was stuck between a rock and a hard place there. Well, hopefully he stays out of hojo's reach and is able to make it back to Vincent in one piece.

Great chapter!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Sounds great so far!
ShirouHokuto chapter 52 . 4/26/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT ENDING THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FOR THESE PRECIOUS PEOPLE. \o/ Man, this has been a delightful read all along, and I absolutely adore how it ended - thank you for sticking through this fic to the wonderful end!
ShirouHokuto chapter 44 . 4/26/2014
Oh man, creepy Zack clone - that's no good. D: And poor Cloud still comatose - yeah - I have a bad feeling... GO GET 'IM, VINCENT.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »