Reviews for The Storm
dragons an' fire chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Damn this was good. I can so see it happening like this. I think the show seriously underplayed Rodney in this episode. Great little fic.
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Fantastic Storm tag! Really great work!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Good story. Poor Mckay!
x Varda x chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love tags for 'The Storm!' Thanks :) chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great story!

I really like how you kept everyone in character. I kind of imagined the scene happening like this.

I want to give Rodney a big hug. ::huggles::
Tazmy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I was looking through some of your stories and found this nice piece. Nicely done! :)
DaynaJD chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very nice. The hero we all knew Rodney is.

Great story
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ow! Rodney is so naturally defiant, and in his later dealings with Kolya, it's as though he has the man's number, not the other way around. I've always thought, as the explanation of how Kolya got the plans out of Rodney, that Kolya threatening others made as much sense, if not more, as Rodney giving in to pain. You made me cringe. The last line is perfect for this piece.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I've read quite a few for this missing scene and after such a long time since the episode aired it's kind of cool to be reminded, was a nice piece.
Vampy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Hey... I was wondering why there weren't any fics about this "missing scene". You did a great job. Everyone is really into character and the story feels very true to SGA. Keep up the good work! ;) V.