Reviews for Necessary by the Order
Sarah Crawford chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Great chapter. I love Remus too; you’ve done a great job writing him. I can’t wait to read the rest of your version of the end of the war and find out how you worked everything out.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It’s always fun to read MLC fics with all sorts of pairings, as much as I love SSHG. This first chapter is brilliant. I love the way you have written Snape and Sirius, as well as the other characters. The moment with Sirius and the chair were my favorite, and Hermione coming in to ask what she missed was a great ending for this chapter. Just a few spelling and grammar errors. I can’t wait to read more.
Mxya chapter 25 . 4/16/2010
I have to say, this was an epic story...

loved the last chapter! it was totally sad and then he said 'i love you' and i was like SQUE!

But I have to say, I really didn't like the epilogue.

You didn't say anything about Hermione or Sirius!

But yea... I'll get over it.

oh, and I would like to thank you for making the point that Snape is the '/halfblood/ prince'. coz most marriage law stories i've read completely forget that and have hermione/snape. but he's a halfblood! so yea, good to read one that is actually reasonable :)

Thanks heaps for writing!

~Mxya
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
Wow just wow that is one of the most brilliant fanfics i have ever read you almost gave me a heart attack in the last chapter i really thought they weren't gonna get back together thank god that did. this fic had all the elements of a really good story i had to read it on LJ to get all the saucy parts but i have to say this may be one or the best fan fic i have ever read brilliant left me in tears at the end okay ill stop rambling on now...just..wow :)
Buckbeak Ate My Wand chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
I loved that story! Nawwh Sirius and hermione are such a great couple! X
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
hahahahahahaha :) aw i definitely am in love with this MAN!

i wish the real ones could learn from him! he's simply the best :) thank you for writing him so perfectly!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
WOW! This is getting more and more interesting :O
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
this chapter made my day :)

the kiss scene was so beautifully written, i mean it.

Congrats :)
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
LOVED IT!
crazikido2 chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
fight! fight! lots of hexing and let hermione talk the sense into the two baddies...severus and black...grin
crazikido2 chapter 11 . 3/18/2010
Damn man you got some nifty tricks up ya sleeves
crazikido2 chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
Thankies for the llong...er...est chappies.
jessicainspace chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
okay i must say right now that i absolutely loved this chapter... it was amazing and so was the chapters leading up to this one. i love how sirius is such a player and confident and just everything about the way you just portrayed him. this was truly amazing. i loved how hermione is starting to fall for sirius and he is just so cool about everything... man this story is great!
remuslives chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
*granger enchanted*

i'm all excited just knowing that's it's so scandalous that it couldn't be put on fanfiction.

slut nature, lol.

"Tonight, I’m going to make love to you.” awe, such a romantic.

idiots, they're supposed to be trying to get pregnant.

haha, hermione's such a bad liar.

your ginny always makes me grin.

gah! stupid snape. great chapter!
remuslives chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
oh god, i seriously hope this is a dream or something.

oh thank god, it was. i thought i was going to have to scold you.

ah, i'm thoroughly enjoying all the snuggling going on in their home.

haha, remus's reaction!

oh, not loving this new caseworker. gee, think she's there to seduce him and call the marriage a sham?

“If you mean where we fuck" lol, god sirius.

“Darling, this is the new Ministry tramp, er, rep.” lmao!

tsk tsk, sending a veela, that's just dirty.

hahaha, the last line.