Reviews for Necessary by the Order
jennabennaflyz chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
aww so sweet. oh yah and on my other review for chapter 7 i forgot to say i was saying aww like 50 times while reading it xD
jennabennaflyz chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
OMGoodness this by far is my most favoritest chapters out of any story in a LONG time xD love it so much thanks
jennabennaflyz chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
love it xD
pwrmom2 chapter 25 . 8/23/2009
absolutely fabulous story!
spellwrite chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
Wow! I loved it. So many people write marriage laws but i definately think yours is the best i've read!

It was so fantastically written and you were able draw them together but still keep them firmly in character. It was amazing.

Thanks for posting this story!
HannahTheWolfGirl chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
Loved it!
HPandWEASLEYandDRACOlover chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
that my dear is one hell of a story. i was completely addicted to it. u r a great writer. You made me laugh, you made cry, and u made me almost faint from the hot and sweaty goodness of sirius and sirius and hermiones love scenes. i read most of the story on ur livejournal so i can read the juicy parts. you wrote them amazingly. even had me pouncing on my BF after one of ur smutty . Thanks for the great read!
L'oiseau de feu chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
I just read your entire story and loved it (with a few hour break for a family lunch right after the first kiss; imagine how far away my thoughts were from my uncles and aunts, I was dying to read more!). It's the best Sirius/Hermione fiction I've ever read, and this by far!

I thoroughly enjoyed your characterization of our dear two heros, the plot with the ministry and the Order's mission, and, of course, the slow evolution of feelings between Sirius and Hermione. The sweetness, the witty banter, the anger, the frustration you built up were beyond brilliant!

Just when I went for a wander on your profile to find other stories I realized that, despite the date of publication of your story, you were still writing on fanfic. Had I known that when I started reading I would have reviewed a lot sooner. Hence the 'favorite story' email before the review alert. I really am too slothful to review each single chapter, so one feedback will do: AWESOME story, great writer with that!

Inexplicably Waiting chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Great story! I'm still reading but just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed the plot and character development thus far. The story line is captivating, the characters are well-done, likeable but flawed and realistic, and the writing of the whole thing is entertaining. There have been a few grammatical errors and editing mistakes, but not enough to really detract from the quality of the story and certainly nowhere near as many as the vast majority of stories out there (haha, can you tell what a big pet-peeve poor writing quality is to me?). So I'm going to finish reading, at which point I'll probably review again, but great, great job so far!
gwennygrail chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
:) yay for kisses!
bustedgirl chapter 25 . 6/7/2009
oh my gosh, this story was absolutely amazing

i loved it so much

i also have to admit, you've turned me as well. love the pairing :)

and the epilogue was majorly cute too!

illena chapter 25 . 6/5/2009
best story i've read on this website! maybe you could do one with snape like this story? where theyr thrown together...i think that you are just the author for the job. you portrait these characters perfectly. can't wait to read more
Eldarwen333 chapter 24 . 5/13/2009
Oh D I'm so happy for this happy ending!

I think the plot is very good, and the story is well written )

I don't know why you didn't put the uncut version here though. The M stands for Mature, so whoever would venture here, would be warned. Of course it is a very nice story, so it would be a waste if other people couldn't read it too.

Very well done D
Caprilyeous chapter 25 . 5/7/2009
"Sirius Black had fallen in love with Hermione Granger. He loved the way she whispered into his ear about whatever was on her mind. He loved how she rested her head on his shoulder when they slept, waking up to an arm wrapped around him. He loved how she was completely happy with straddling his lap in their kitchen, not saying a word and feeling relaxed."

"She was his everything. She was his savior. She was his Godsend. She made him want to be a better man."

... wow, you captured a perfect romance from beginning to end, i loved that you not only put the gratuitous sex in the story(which thank you by the way... **sigh** hot!) but you also brought an intimacy to their relationship that made the story very believeable and absolutely beautiful!
twilighter53121 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I totally loved Hermione's freudian slip. It was priceless.
1,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »