Reviews for Necessary by the Order
HPFAN chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
I just love how close they are getting, it's so sweet! ! ! Congrats to my cousin and her boyfriend! She's pregnant!
HPFAN chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Great chapter, I love how Hermione and Sirius are starting to get closer, they're so perfect for each other! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! C-
HPFAN chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Great Chapter! I really enjoyed it. I wonder what Sirius will do with the "valuable" information? XD
HPFAN chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Great chapter, I loved it so much, I wonder if the ministry will find out about them? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
HPFAN chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Great chapter, I loved the ending! ! ! ! ! !
HPFAN chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
:-)
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Awwwwwwww.
DuchessMoonMoon13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awe I love Tonks being possessive that's precious. I also love Hermione with Sirius. Can't wait for that to start.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
To be honest, I could not continue this story. The grammatical errors and forced dialogue made it quite difficult to read. Also, the premise of your story - that death eaters would want purebloods to marry muggle borns - completely defies the death eater mentality and value set created by Rowling.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/26/2014
Thanks for a great story! :-)
Wriggle Grace chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
That was so, so, um.. Heartbreakingly wonderful.

Amazing.

Grace
Avelya chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Of all days I choose to begin this ... It is Sept. 26th today which is the same date in the chapter! So creepy/cool!
And I could totally see the scene of Hermione rushing in and the dead silence after her question. Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Loved this! It's strange to think that this has existed since I was nine years old and I only just now found it. Sirius Hermione Forever.
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »