Reviews for Necessary by the Order
Wriggle Grace chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
That was so, so, um.. Heartbreakingly wonderful.

Avelya chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Of all days I choose to begin this ... It is Sept. 26th today which is the same date in the chapter! So creepy/cool!
And I could totally see the scene of Hermione rushing in and the dead silence after her question. Loved it!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Loved this! It's strange to think that this has existed since I was nine years old and I only just now found it. Sirius Hermione Forever.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 25 . 8/27/2014
I absolutely loved this story! I'm a big SiriusXHermione shipper. They're one of my OTPs! I usually prefer the ones where she goes back in time so they're around the same age, and I wasn't expecting to love this so much. But I did! It's one of my new favourite stories and there's no doubt in my mind that i'll read this over and over again. It is very well written, and has the perfect balance of fighting, cuteness, intimacy and everything else! I definitely will be reading more of your Sirimione fics!
QueenLight20007 chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
I love this story! I've never really been a big siriusXhermione fan but you've got me into it:)
This story just makes me melt inside
rebeccakelsey chapter 25 . 7/9/2014
I was never much of a Sirius/Hermione shipper but this fanfic really grabbed me. I look forward to exploring this pairing more.

Kindness is the best accessory,
leprekan187 chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. the only thing that I found to irritate me was you kept referring to Hermione as a muggle instead of muggle-born. I don't know if you just forgot to add it but there are enough times for it to stand out
kiera-sama chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
Loved this story so much!
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Utter perfection. Chapter one, perfectly perfect. Ha, what did she miss!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
I absolutely adored this story! I am new to the HG/SB couple, but this has made me fall in love with them. So adorable, and I truly loved reading about them! This may make it to my favorite list. I'm so glad that they stayed together, and I thought you did a fabulous job with this!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
*sniff* those were the sweetest words Sirius could have said, and she didn't hear them!? :'-(
Guest chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
so glad I read this loved it
SwomeeSwan chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Amazing. . . Wow. I didn't stop reading it. It was utterly lovely ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶!̶ .
I really loved it. Now it's one of my favorites. Gonna see your others fics!
Thank you for write this !
iamjustmesam chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I cannot verbally express how much I am in love with this story right now.
iamjustmesam chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Merlin's Beard! This is fantastic!
1,358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »