Reviews for Necessary by the Order
texeljay chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
How great to see a marriage law that doesn't involve hermione marrying snape. Look forward to reading more. You have a good style of writing.
ghypscee chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
great start. keep up the good work. can't wait for more.
CelticRoseOfTheLake chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
lol great i love this fic plz update soon plz ill give ya cookieis!

that was just great time for her to come in lol god i cant wait plz update soon!
kizkool chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
o this is really really good!

Please keep going:)

Kat
rox4787 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
please please please updated soon im dieing to know whats going to im just dieing to know serius its really good so please please please update soon
LeSinner chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Interesting, interesting, ha! Never heard of the law being twisted into a SB/HG... Nice...
michelline chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is my favorite challenge. It's interesting to see it being answered with Sirius. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.
Lien-Wan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
umm yeah i think you need to continue this story seeing as it is amazing! wow i soundslike its going to be a good one!
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Brilliant! I'm so excited. This is going to be great. Be sure to put some smut in for me! ;o) Oh, you're the best!

Cheers darling and happy holidays!
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I love this so far... usually everyone is eager to marry off our Hermione to Severus, this will make a nice change. I just hope Sirius has learnt how to use a shower since his Azkhaban days!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i insist you continue this story has great potential and now you also have to live up to the rating you have given it.

ilovefireyredheads
JessMess chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
that was really good.

i can't wait for more.

please update soon.

CYa
Kaeldra91 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
OMG! I love this story!Puh-leeze update soon! I want to know how 'Mione will take it!
hawaiian-sling-babe chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
awesome!

i've read other fics with the marriage law, but this is the first that i've read of with HG and SB. really creative, hurry up and update

hawaiian_sling_babe