Reviews for Necessary by the Order
ilovefireyredheads chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
this chapter was really good. you gave us good views of both sides of the situation rather well. i am really enjoying this so far and i can't wait till you update!

Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
o this is going to be bad and good at the same time is that possible? whatever update soon
Amber chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Yay, I like it! Update soon.
Infatuated-Simplicity chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
lovely chapter! cant wait for the rest of it!
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
This is bloody fantastic! I love it. I tried to watch your video that you made but it stopped right at the deatheaters! :o( I'm still trying to finish it sometime. You're brillant and do update agian very soon :o)
I-am-not-a-flower chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
good story i thought sirius was being a jerk and all about the situtation but it was good update soon

diligent reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hey i just wanted to ask you i you are ever gonna update your story a sad love.

a diligent reader
LeSinner chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Aww... Well, can I suggest something? Before the wedding, can there be like a "party" may it be a bacholorette party or a masquerade or something to show that Hermione's a woman? Y aknow, the works to get Sirius Black to look at her in a completely different light? Oh, and please update more.
ThePranksterQueens chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
you upadted! it was so good! upadte agian soon please!
DJStroake chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
one word, WOW! love where the story line is going. keep up the excellent work. can't wait to read more.
sunshine37 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
I was just wondering the other day when there would be an update for this story. Great job, I think Hermione and Sirius both reacted quite naturally for the situation. I think Sirius seemed very in character with the worry about it putting a damper on his carefree life.

I can't wait to see how this story progresses.
JessMess chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
that was really good.

i am so looking forward to more.

Zvezdana chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
te-he. I like your tke on the story. Your style is generally good, but sometimes you're a bit wordy. Try to pair it down, and you'll be great.

Update soon!

TabithaChristine chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
...I want an update . Please ?
SH chapter 1 . 2/20/2006

I was just wandering what happened to you?

I can't have to read more of this fic, please update soon

Hope everything is OK