Reviews for Necessary by the Order
SH chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
OH..GREAT I really enjoyed reading this chap...cant wait for more..hope u update soon Can't wait
Lily Nido chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
so great!
asdfqwert chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
This is awesome! Please hurry with the next chapter!

~ Estora ~
Lil-chick21 chapter 3 . 3/31/2006
Good chapter. Funny.

I'm glad to see the two not attacking one another this time.

Update soon!
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
'shagging like bunnies'? lol pfft!

darkmistwolf1991
lughnasadhfirecat chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
The chapter was interesting and hilarious. It actually made me laugh, a few times. I'm really hooked on reading these chapters because almost as soon as I saw you had another chapter up I went to read it ( I would have probably read it yesterday but I was on vacation and I just got back today ). Please update soon, I can't wait.
Crazy-Physco chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Great! I loved it.
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Oh! Bravo! This is going to be fantastic. I can't wait for the wedding night; I have a feeling is might be a little uncomfortable. You're brilliant and please update all of your stories more often :o)
Jen P Conn chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
really good! keep going!
Angellove727 chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
YAY! You updated! Very funny chapter. I could see Sirius saying they were going at it like bunnies. Lol, nicely done!
sunshine37 chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Great chapter, I love this story. I could totally see Sirius going on about "shagging like bunnies", that was hilarious. Let me guess though, it won't be the last time that the Ministry interferes.

Wonderful job, can't wait for more.
painfullystoic chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
UPDATE! This just got INTERESTING!... not that it wasnt already, just needed something to say... lol...

Draco: yeah, she does that alot... puts her foot so far down her throat you can see teeth-mark on her knees...

ha ha! fuhn-nie! Lovin' it sweetheart!
MayuBlack chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
jaja i really like your fic

please update soon
Readerforlife chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
yes he is...lol...can't wait for the next chapter..
sellthelie chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
OMG! That was wonderful, I loved every bit of it! Now I'm going to wait semi-patiently for the next part, soon?
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »