Reviews for Necessary by the Order
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
o this is going to be bad and good at the same time is that possible? whatever update soon
Amber chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Yay, I like it! Update soon.
Infatuated-Simplicity chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
lovely chapter! cant wait for the rest of it!
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
This is bloody fantastic! I love it. I tried to watch your video that you made but it stopped right at the deatheaters! :o( I'm still trying to finish it sometime. You're brillant and do update agian very soon :o)
I-am-not-a-flower chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
good story i thought sirius was being a jerk and all about the situtation but it was good update soon

diligent reader chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Hey i just wanted to ask you i you are ever gonna update your story a sad love.

a diligent reader
LeSinner chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
Aww... Well, can I suggest something? Before the wedding, can there be like a "party" may it be a bacholorette party or a masquerade or something to show that Hermione's a woman? Y aknow, the works to get Sirius Black to look at her in a completely different light? Oh, and please update more.
ThePranksterQueens chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
you upadted! it was so good! upadte agian soon please!
DJStroake chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
one word, WOW! love where the story line is going. keep up the excellent work. can't wait to read more.
sunshine37 chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
I was just wondering the other day when there would be an update for this story. Great job, I think Hermione and Sirius both reacted quite naturally for the situation. I think Sirius seemed very in character with the worry about it putting a damper on his carefree life.

I can't wait to see how this story progresses.
JessMess chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
that was really good.

i am so looking forward to more.

Zvezdana chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
te-he. I like your tke on the story. Your style is generally good, but sometimes you're a bit wordy. Try to pair it down, and you'll be great.

Update soon!

TabithaChristine chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
...I want an update . Please ?
SH chapter 1 . 2/20/2006

I was just wandering what happened to you?

I can't have to read more of this fic, please update soon

Hope everything is OK

lughnasadhfirecat chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I completely and absolutely love this you must write more it's wonderful. I'm adding the story to my favorites list. You have a great writing talent. Ioved how Sirius fell off his chair like that I know I've done mthat more than once lol. Please update soon it would be much appreciated by me ande the rest of the people who now read this fic well bye for now.
1,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »