Reviews for Love’s Tragedy
Saraibp chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
More plese!It's cool and interesting
Darkness Within Us chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
This story is very nice. It has my fav Digimon pairings

Too bad it's on permanent hiatus. It's been almost 11 years since the last update

I would like to finish this fic if you allow me to, and if you're not up to do it yourself
Deathus chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
Really good I have enjoyed it and hope to see more chapters elas this is a very engrossing fic. The pairings are really good as well so you should continue this fic
yugiohfan12 chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
It's so cool! Seriously! I'm dying for the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
C2 Lamperouge Melmel Phase chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Hi i aboslutly love this story but you just must...no have to write more. I have to know what's going to happen. Will Dai and Ken be found out along with all the others and that leaves the non-royal ones to be killed infront of there eyes? How will Tai and Yaya (yamouto) come fully into play? What in the name of all that is good and holy are they gunna do about ? I must know please please please write more soon. Please with Daisuke on top covered in chocolate and carmel.
Denise chapter 4 . 12/5/2005
COME ON! FINISH!
bloodykazekitsune chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
this is a very interesting fanfic and i would love to read more of it. please hurry with the nest chapter and you'll find urself with a very happy fan. Ja ne!
bubblegirl chapter 4 . 5/10/2002
hai .. nice .. fic ... ... ... ... WHAT AM I SAYING ! I'TS MORE THAN NICE ..,, I'TS GREAT , FANTASTIC !Uhhh ... I 've got carried a way a little .. sorry .. hehehe _ ...

But you have to finish it ! Or i'll come to hunt you down and ... and ... err .. and TO SOMETHING !

have a nice day ! _

Love Bubblegirl
HarvestBlue chapter 4 . 3/12/2002
awh! more soon please! I like I like! You need more evil father scenes! can't wait for more! Ami
rachel chapter 4 . 1/29/2002
ohhhhh! You Meanie!***j/k*** You left us hanging!

Oh well, I like-no, make that love-the story so far! Post ASAP!
Senshi of the Stars chapter 4 . 11/28/2001
I absolutely love this fic. Can't wait for chapter 5. Your fic is one of the few with all of my favorite couplings in it. _
Demon King Piccolo chapter 4 . 11/25/2001
You know,during medieval times,even an incredibly popular priest isn't completely safe from a King's Yamato becomes King,he could easily order one of his men to kill Taichi's a matter of fact,a medieval King could be qualify as a very subtle anyway,very good fic.I can't wait for the next chapter!
Khalia chapter 4 . 11/8/2001
Good story. All of my favorite pairings at that!

The only problem with it is that you use rather odd speech patterns.
Mirai Shiranui chapter 4 . 11/8/2001
Oooo I love it! I can't wait until the next chapter! It's got all my favourite couples and the bit with Koushiro and Jyou was just so adorable! . This is just great, I really hope it continues soon!
Kerru chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
I know I actually sent you an e-mail begging for chapter two of this, same goes for chapter four and every other chapter to come! _ I know. I'm nuts, but this is one of my fav. fics!