Reviews for Love’s Tragedy
Demon King Piccolo chapter 3 . 8/31/2001
Really weird,and what was that taichi's father doing in hikari's room?It isn't what I think it is,is it?Write more quickly!
sherbie chapter 3 . 8/31/2001
OI! I love this story! It's got all my favourite pairings in it, except maybe Jyoushirou.. not overly fond of that, but... Continue! Or else. I'll strap you to a chair and make you write until your hand falls off!
Saya Aensland chapter 3 . 8/26/2001
Ooooohhh...this is coming out good! I've read the first two chapters at Totally Taito/Yamachi, and I'm glad to find it here, too! *adds to favorites*
Tsukishiku chapter 3 . 8/23/2001
Intresting that is what I say!I like it. I urge you to continue.I do wonder how Daisuke and Ken come in though?It is good I hope you continue!1
Reflection of the Sky chapter 2 . 7/16/2001
Ooh this looks to become very interesting of course I'll be rooting for the Kensuke in the next chapters to come. ~ In other words she wants you to get the rest out soon with more Kensuke in them.~
elora chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Crow, yer writing is simply tizzight. It's, like, you actually LIVED in the time and you know the things that are considered 'good' and 'evil' for that time period...excellent work, mademoiselle, excellent work.
Dragonflie chapter 2 . 6/21/2001
Yay! This is fun. I can't wait for more developments.
Li chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
first medieval yaoi/yuri and i love them already

please post next chapter
fadedjae chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Awesome! Must... read... second chapter... soon! Hurry up!
Yamato Ishida chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Whoa! Keep writing! :)
Saya Aensland chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Medieval yaoi! Rebirth ahead! Me likes likes! I hope you'll continue this soon!
Genevi chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Got to love those medival Yaoi/Yuri fics right? Anyways, great job. Can't wait for next part.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2