Reviews for An Old Man's Meddling
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Was Snape Dumbles son from he and Grindelwald experimenting with Polyjuice? XD

Still good, if one imagines DD as straight.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow, I never would have believed that someone could make this plot so… well, believable, but you’ve managed it. Your writing from Albus’s POV was perfectly in character, despite the major AUness. Excellent work.
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very nice. I rather liked this quite a bit.

I've seen this theme handled elsewhere in one or two stories where Albus is actually Sev's father and they weren't done nearly as well as this one although Albus is his grandfather here.

And forgive me for being stupid, but who is Severus' father? Is it Tom? Or just some unnamed character?

Anyway well done. And I second the request for a sequel. I'd LOVE to read one.

I've actually written on a similar theme. If you like, check out my fic "For the Price of My Familiar." It's on and let me know what you think if you have time.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
AMAZING! I love it! Wow, I mean it was very real written, the characters were true to form, and you write it in such a way that the plot was believable! KUDOS!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
oh, so sad, so sad.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Loved it!
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
I realize you wrote this quite some time back, but it would have been a nice prologue to a longer post-HBP story. Lots of good ideas here.
rhaevin chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I usually don't read harry potter fics, but I stumbled across this one and it is excellent!
Raeonin chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was excellent I do hope that you write more to this. I throughly enjoyed it.
GallifreyanMaiden chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Write a sequel pretty please! This has tons of potential!
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Cruelty thy name is Lestrange... Please, I hpe that you will continue this. A sequel after the aftermath...

Brilliant story.
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Sorry for not R/Ring sooner. My job has left me very little time to read fanfic this year. - I love this story, though. Will there be any more of it?
S. McCarthy chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
A different look at Severitus in light of HBP. I think the ending tied things up rather nicely.
Delaine chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
What a gem! I loved this fic. Very complex.
Lanindur Du'Undarian chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I loved this idea, it was great, once i started reading i couldn't stop brilliant.