Reviews for Counterfeit Smile
Insane Onna chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love how it crushes my inner sap (and at the same time, makes it happy?)

Personally, I like the staccato writing style (short choppy sentences) helps make it feel more like the flow of thoughts, I mean do you expect yourself to be coherent when stuck in a situation like that?

I like how you ended it, there's resolution internally but not externally? Nice touch. :D

Um, well, normally I hate to pressure people, but I think it would be nice if there was a next chapter? Though I suppose that's just the inner sap talking :)
nomask chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
nice. i like it.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like how she gets what she thought she wanted and it wasn't it.
Zalleon chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
(8D Perfect!
RxM chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Damn. It's nothing worse than being with someone and thinking you're in love with someone else. Only to realize, after you lost them, that you loved the person all along. Oh Rei, why so confused? Lol
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
weird but cool.

Chow chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Another random blurb eh?

Well I like this one, and I don't know why.

It just got me. Great job, yet again.
Azure Archer chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Well written. You should continue it. :)
trp0522 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I agree with everyone else, please continue this story.
HadrianD chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
I love Rei and Minako pairings. I also love the complexities of the Usagi and Rei relationship. You've put those two things together and thats fantastic. Wonderful blurb. Keep up the great work.
Crumpet04 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
aw...that's cute! And sad -_- I don't know what else to say about it...besides that I want to see Rei try and make up with Mina! _
Lokiador chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Heart moving, beautiful. I really liked it!
ookami desu chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
your stopping here because...? give me one good reason why ur stopping a fic in the middle of a climax. (shakes head) pity... pity...
knightsky4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
well! Rei's just as confused as i am! so first she thinks she loves usa... but at the end she loves minako (yay)

you should make another chapter where rei runs out to mina and pleads and tells the truth that she loves her! sorry, i'm just a sap for stories like that _
Confusion chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That story made me feel sad...But in a good way, if there is such a thing...If it can pull at some heartstrings I consider it a good thing...Ah the angst... Great work, i'm lookin' forward to reading more of your work.