Reviews for Tom Riddle's Summer
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Dumbledore has no say where Tom goes in the summer
Leah chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This story is alright. It's weak writing in some places, but I do appreciate the effort. You got some a fact wrong though. Malfoy was not at school with Tom Riddle. Tom went to Hogwarts way before his time.
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Well-writen fic abut Tom Riddle.

I guess Malfoy in this story is Abraxas Malfoy, isn't it? Since he is Draco's grandpa.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww poor Tom. He shoulda just gone w Malfoy, to hell w dumbledore!
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Awww. That's adorable
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This story is AMAZING and the emotions are SO raw-the desperation and misery leaking out of this story could fill a bathtub! I also liked how you mixed all that angst with a bit of humor, like when Malfoy tries to comfort the distraught Tom with "We'll have you out of that orphanage before you can say Mudblood."

This is DEFINITELY going on my Favorites list!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love it... So intense...
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
yeah, i was thinking about lucius and his age difference, and then i saw the note.

i seriously doubt, though, tom had friends, real friends, and malfoy seemed like a pretty good friend, to me.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I like this! It's wonderfully executed and full of good vocabulary. I noticed that you have a soft spot for Bellatrix. I've written a short story on her, because she's just so kickass lol. Anyway, I'd be glad if you came and read it. If not that's fine.

-Angelic Hellraiser
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You know, until we learned Luci's age I did imagine him in school with Tom. Wish we knew more about the grandfather.
Moredi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
OOH! COO! It's my little counterpart, Tom! Oh BTW This was VERY well written and you know what, I like your Idea that probably i think it was Abraxas Malfoy and he were friends. That was wonderful! If you intend to keep writing PLEASE DO! YOU TOTALLY, ROCK! Plus I'd love to head more about my widdle Tommy.

-Lady Moredi
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
yeah it was very well written but you need to work on your research.

Draco said in Chamber of Secrets that the first time the chamber was opened was before his father's time. Lucius was not that old