Reviews for Strangers on a Sidewalk
KJS chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
This is just a wonderful story. It's something I wish I read more of- the realization of the potential for weakness in Mark, inability to cope. When Roger first says that he already mourned them, already left them for dead, it gave me the shivers. The tension between them was believable, and damn. It's a more than realistic situation for the characters, given everything that goes on. Just great storytelling, you've made my evening.

And that last line? Broke my heart.
Jacinda chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
So sad - it made me cry. Excellent story.
Crystalline3rain chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Way to make me cry. Oh my, that was beautiful. I love the confrontation, because it was so believable and emotional. This was beautifully written. Awesome job.
Amber Cloud chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
WOW.

That's all I can say, except that my typo alert went off...I know you meant gum-laden streets of New York.

Well done. OH MAN. Well done.

Sniffle.
Leondra chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wow- this story was so amazing! It already grabbed your attention from the beginning plotline (of Mark moving to L.A.) and it was a huge shock to see MArk married with a child! And wonderfully written as well- bravo!
ephemereal chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Okay, so I just commented on this over at lj too, but I have to say I love it again. _