Reviews for Addiction
Glowing Fish chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Well, this is certainly not what I was expecting. But as ridiculous as it seems at first, there is a lot of Freudian and psychological material in Bubble Bobble, so this isn't really that far off.
Cokmaestir chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
I loll'd
Krivoklatsko chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
We need to get these coked-out, bubble blowing dinosaurs off our streets and put them to work in mystical 100 level caves.

Also, it seems to me that player two should have pressed start and helped him out.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Quite chilling... I will never think of this game in the same way again.
CornflowerBlue chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
Haha. Well written, and highly amusing in a somewhat morbid fashion. Melikes.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Lulz.
MotherofSephy chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
bubble bobble rocks. *do do do dodododo do do do doo do do*- theme song. super nes rocks. fight the 1980's power. nyar.
F4S4N chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Lol ;). As a "Bubble Bobble-addict" I really know what the dinosaur is going through...;)

I never thought that a "Bubble Bobble"-fanfiction could actually be written and that it would be quite entertaining, too. Well done!
jjjjjjj chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
what the crud is bubble bobble?it sounds so lame!
black hand of set chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
The funny thing is im actually addicted to bubble bobble so you cannot fathom the joy I felt when I read this.
Mechafrog chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I cannot comprehend that there is a Bubble bobble fan fic. it boggles the mind.
Robbing Dog chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Wow, great story. I thought the second one's ending was better, because it made more sense.
Arkya chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
HAHA! This is funny!
Yakaji chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
This is the fricking funniest thing I have read in a very long time. This is AWESOME! I love this story!
misterfuzzums chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Not bad... but not much different from the original chapter. Though, the ending was better.