Reviews for My Bella My Child
RosalieCullen93 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Dang, THAT was unexpected. Very unique!
Hayley chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Beautiful simply beautiful!
MMH chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was amazing I was floored! The thing abut this story is that it could possibly be true in my opinion.
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is YOU!

Awesome!

I read this story elsewhere. I can't remember where. And thought it was BRILLIANT.

Well, well done.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love it!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
ooh, so you had me fooled! i was thinking romance between the two, not father/ daughter!
j3nny chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
WOW what an amazing one-shot! It's very well written and unique. great job!
Rynn chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is one of the best fanfics I have read
La.Regina.Di.Morte chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Poor Bella!

how, how could you do this to her! it is all your falt, you wrote the story, and now you suffer the Reviews...

somehow I feel the need to laugh insanely, however, how stress relieving it might be, I will not drop to that Level.

I liked your story, by the way.
SushiBar chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Wow, I cannot believe I have you on my auther alert and yet I hadn't read this story yet! It's amazing! A really nice take one Voldemorts appearance!
slytherin360 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow! This was very well writen. :) I am a big fan of the whole bella/voldy stories.. but i had never read on about her mother. Lol in the whole hp series, bellatrix has to be my favorite character.
Cierra chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I'm sorry, it is a good piece, but it made me vomit. Just the thought of them together makes me want to jump off a building. Good writing, though!
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Oh, that's an interesting twist. Beautifully done, my friend.
K.C. Jones chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
BLOODY BRILLIANT!You have given me a different idea on

Bella and Tom.I too am a fan of Bella/Voldemort fics,but this,I think,is actually a better gives him an even better reason to protect her.
sophianwin chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This was very original, but still very in-canon- an amazing feat! I particularly enjoyed Voldemort's dilemma, which was very realistic. I really enjoyed this.