Reviews for Escape
jdeo1997 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
great story. I got to say, this is now my personal headcanon for how Vakama got to the great temple
Connor Kent chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Very good! I enjoyed it thoroughly!

I liked the part where Jaller said tha the Vahki know Takua's worse punishment was sending him back to work. lol!
Feline Freak chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Yes I DID read this! I can't believe I never left a review... *looks at myself in a puzzled way*

Anyway: even though I'm late: I always liked this story, how you gave Takua and Jaller a part in Metru Nui. You like those two, don't you? ;)
Friend-of-Kita chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
was ,I've ran out of things to say!You're really good at writing stories and I'm sure you're gonna get even better later!

Well,I gotta run now so later!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
this was realy good and shows that vakama thanked his friends by making jaller the captin of the guard and takua the chronicler as he liked to explore
dragon of atlantis chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Great work. You should write stories like this more often.

Happy holiday!
FireMimi chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
yay!Pretty good!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh. My. Gd.

That. Was. AMAZING!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic! It was absolutely fantastic! It was such a pleasure, honestly, you got Vakama's, Jaller's and Takua's personalities down pat! I couldn't find a flaw in this fic, even if I wanted to. Outstanding! It was so well done, I really hope you write another one soon.

~Téa