Reviews for Where I Wanna Be
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I cried. Not gonna lie.
detectiveseo chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
this was such an amazing story! Very well written, you are very talented
Dragontune172 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
that's a cute oneshot :)
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh, wow...This is one of the best post HBP H/G at Bill's wedding fics that I've read. I love your depiction of Ginny She's not mad, she's not a basketcase (things I've seen done in fics too often), she just...hurts. And she's strong and graceful and gets her point across. Now, in real life, break ups (at least in my limited experience) are messy and awful and you DO wanna just sit and not shower for days, but I love your story anyway!
karma11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
aw thats the sweetest thing ever!
WutevaChica chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
oh, wow. I was in tears by the end. That was really good in a poetic, mealt-your-heart, chick flick kind of way. It was a great fanfiction, and there's not much I really need to say, the story explains itself. You've got talent.

Sierra.
Mademoiselle Fleur Augereau chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was beautiful... I"m in love with it
allison chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
that was absolutely beautiful. i loved it!
CrazyLittleThingCalledLove chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You have caused me to have a very goofy smile on my face...Thank You :)
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Very cute!
Izynyne chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Incredibly well written, the words and the structure complimented the plot perfectly. Thanks
KryptoBanana chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
that is the most beautiful story for the future wedding, that I have ever read! BRAVO! Well done indeed!
mandaleigh6078 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
oh god that was amazing it was the first story on fanfic that made me cry i was literly balling that may sound chessy and what not maybe because i am sorta going through the same thing Ginny is..or should i say was going through it is so complicated but i loved the story it was great if you chose to be and author you'll be great i can tell you that without a dought (tear, tear)

-manda leigh
MiLynn chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This was great. You caught the characters personalities so well. Is this going to be a one shot or a story. I would love to read more.
donkeykong27 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
At this point, I haven't actually finished the chapter, (I intend to), but I couldn't wait to review this one. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see actual good writing on here, and how awesome it is to see someone with something interesting to say. I'm definately going to check out anything else you've written. I've also just read your profile, and don't be discouraged by a lack of reviews! Half the people on this site wouldn't recognize talent if they saw it anyway. Just keep up the good work!

Cheers!