Reviews for Home Work
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
nice
Sorciere Blanc chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
What happened with this story? I love the arc but you leave it.

Please, more chapters... Please!
Aerianna69 chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
More!
UsagiDaisuki chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
im loving this please continue it onegai shimazu
kingleby chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
'the super caffeinated buggy dance (x 10)'

lol, got to love Yuuri and his dance _
Dream's Abyss chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I've had to stop reading a few times to collect myself. I fell apart in laughter at certain parts...
feartheflower chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
hello? when will you be continuing, if ever? you cannot make me go through the pain of not knowing! hury up T_T
Mabs-fantasy chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Oh no! it's a reader's worst nightmare to realise that an ass kicking fic hasn't been updated in a long while! Are you okay? will u be continuing? _
phantome101 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
does it end here?
llalalalalala chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
hey hey! i know this is late but i've read ur fanfic since ages ago... I'm still waiting for the update (jazz 2 let u know)and ur a really gud writer! please do update cause im still lookin' forward to it! good luck on the next chappie! PLEASE UPDATE, OK? I'M REALLY A FAN! XD
Shinyaaaa chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
Oh please please please please please update this one!

There hasn't been any fics with Yuuri pregnant and I love those! please update soon!
Maeyu chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
0_0

I wasn't expecting Yuuri to be the girl.

Though from the other story you think I would have guessed.

*sighs*

But its really good. I like it. _
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
lol this great story pleaz write more soon
CloudKitsune17 chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Love it! I was a little worried you were like some of those people who thought only women were proper form to raise a child, like feeding them with the boobies. But guys can produce milk just as any woman can; those nipples aren't completely just for show. XD

If under the right stress/strain, a man can produce milk if a baby sucks on it long enough(about some days or weeks, but not too long or else they baby woulda starved to death by then). Its kind of like that with women, but its their whole bodies that go through a stressing time, changing and whatnot for the child inside them.

Anyhoo... XD Too much talking here. Sorry 'bout that.

But really, I love this story and hope to read more! ...Will Yuuri still be wearing the dress? I hope so. XD Sneak it on him, mommies!
Calendar chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Oh my god, I haven't laughed so hard in AGES. I loved the scene (I think it was last chapter?) where Yuuri babbled about feeling pink. So absolutely precious...! I love Wolfram and Yuuri, and you write them so very well. And now you've given me the urge to rewatch all of KKM.

Really, this is a great fic series and I'm just dying to see where you're going with it! I'm dreading what will happen with Wolfram going back in time, but I have faith in you to make it all right in the end. I think...