Reviews for Eileen's Hope
riverrat chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Even though this story isn't compliant with what we know from the books it is still a nice read.
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Well it was good, but Tobias was, like his father before him, was addicted to alcohol, physically violent towards his family when drunk, working less than 20 hours a week after the sawmill closed for very low pay, and uneducated.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Nice disclaimer. Rarely are they so creative and poetic. ;-)
person chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Why can this be found in your stories? i accident /i
fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I've noticed a few "u Daily Prophet /u" and "i.../i" in your stories. Why is that?
Indochine chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
This story is very very good. No but really!

I like it a lot. It's the first time I read a story about Eileen and Tobias that interesting!
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
I liked it.
citrinestone1000 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Thank you for sharing your story. I like to see Eileen as a caring mother even though her son was dressed shabby in DH but then again she could have been ill at that time; I got that from another story. The story also shows who loved Snape unconditionally. The facial expressions that Snape has are the way I also image him at that age.
Ranekaera chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Extremely well written and very believable, I couldn't stop reading! You must update this as soon as possible!
DrJuliusNo chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
I'm immensely glad you resumed this- its such an original idea and you make it work so well. Though I don't believe Tobias was as you portray him, you make it work and you make me want him to be this way. You have a gift a storytelling.
Romney Lyre chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Wow, I must say that I really enjoyed this. I've always had my own idea of Snape's parents and their lives and even though your story is different from my own idea, I still loved your version. It's very well writen and sweet. I felt so sorry fro Eileen whenever William appeared and stuck his nose into things that weren't his business.

::favs
BiteMe chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
HAHAHAHAHA

You were so wrong about Snape's background. His dad was abusive and his mom was mean too. Snape was a weird kid who spied on little girls from the bushes.
LuridPink chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Now this is a great romance! I was prepared for Tobias to walk out then and there but for some reason this works. William was a complete and utter jerk, a typical jerk who embodies everything a Death Eater should be. He is a Death Eater isn't he? Why would he want anything to do with his blood traitor sister and her half blooded son?
LuridPink chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Snape's Catholic? How on earth did you manufacture that one that one? Other than that and the fact that I was braced for a screaming abusive Tobias Snape, this is a really good chapter.
LuridPink chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was sweet and touching. I never thought of what Snape was like as a baby.