Reviews for Eileen's Hope
Nice disclaimer. Rarely are they so creative and poetic. ;-)
person chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Why can this be found in your stories? i accident /i
fan chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I've noticed a few "u Daily Prophet /u" and "i.../i" in your stories. Why is that?
Indochine chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
This story is very very good. No but really!

I like it a lot. It's the first time I read a story about Eileen and Tobias that interesting!
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
I liked it.
citrinestone1000 chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Thank you for sharing your story. I like to see Eileen as a caring mother even though her son was dressed shabby in DH but then again she could have been ill at that time; I got that from another story. The story also shows who loved Snape unconditionally. The facial expressions that Snape has are the way I also image him at that age.
Ranekaera chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Extremely well written and very believable, I couldn't stop reading! You must update this as soon as possible!
DrJuliusNo chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
I'm immensely glad you resumed this- its such an original idea and you make it work so well. Though I don't believe Tobias was as you portray him, you make it work and you make me want him to be this way. You have a gift a storytelling.
Romney Lyre chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Wow, I must say that I really enjoyed this. I've always had my own idea of Snape's parents and their lives and even though your story is different from my own idea, I still loved your version. It's very well writen and sweet. I felt so sorry fro Eileen whenever William appeared and stuck his nose into things that weren't his business.

::favs
BiteMe chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
HAHAHAHAHA

You were so wrong about Snape's background. His dad was abusive and his mom was mean too. Snape was a weird kid who spied on little girls from the bushes.
LuridPink chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Now this is a great romance! I was prepared for Tobias to walk out then and there but for some reason this works. William was a complete and utter jerk, a typical jerk who embodies everything a Death Eater should be. He is a Death Eater isn't he? Why would he want anything to do with his blood traitor sister and her half blooded son?
LuridPink chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Snape's Catholic? How on earth did you manufacture that one that one? Other than that and the fact that I was braced for a screaming abusive Tobias Snape, this is a really good chapter.
LuridPink chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
That was sweet and touching. I never thought of what Snape was like as a baby.
cecelle chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
It would be so hard for a Muggle parent to deal with their child in essence leaving their world and making a life that they really can't be part of. And it has to be hard to adjust to the idea that there is this whole hidden world that you had no idea existed, and that things are true that you thought were the stuff of fairy tales!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
This is a very good chapter-I wonder, are there any members of the Prince family left in present time?

I agree with you about book 7, mind you...