Reviews for I Fell in Love with my Psychiatrist
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I can't believe i have only just read this story! I love it! I was sitting here laughing practically the whole time I was reading it, especially when you were describing what Zack, Cloud, and Sephiroth's problems were. Tifa's antics had me cracking up as well! You write fantastically! I know its been like four years since you updated this, but please, please update; you've left us readers right on a cliffhanger by saying the real story begins in the next chapter, and no having Yuffie and Vincent meet...so please update!
hellobabybunnies chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
Aw...hurry up and make Vincent meet Yuffie!
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
ahahahhaha this is great!

YOU'RE GONNA FALL in LOVE VINNIE! *pats Vincent's back while muching on some cookies*

ahahaha but we al know you've been MADLY in love with Yuffie ever since you popped out of that ol' coffin *smiles*

great chapter btw! update soonies ok?

oh yeah! *holds out plate of cookie* want some?

*nibble nibble munch munch*

*'s to story alert*
Anony chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Update please!
SugrSkulzAndCurlz chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
hurry up and update im going nuts wanting to know whats gonna happen next and if you hurry il give you...a...choclate milkshake...(not a real one though sorry)geez i get weird when im bored well see ya have a moogely day!:
Athla chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
lol
The Walker of Dreams chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Ohmygosh. This story. is. totally. awsome. I love it, I love it, I love it~! I can't wait untill Vincent and Yuffie meet! :D Good job with the characters, by the way. Everyone is very much themselves _ Except for Tifa, but we all know why she's like that...anyways! Please update soon...? You get a cookie if you do~!
RavenIga14 chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Haha this is so funny! _ Finally someone realizes Zack is just as mental as Sephiroth and Cloud! Since you say the next chapter is longer I hope Vinnie and Yuffie will finally meet. Love the way you made Tifa all mental. Update please!
WataShi Wa MuryOku chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Yay! Yay? Yay. Yay... Yay, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Iflytez chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Only FF fic I've been interested in reading for awhile! Keep at it!
tsubasa of silver chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Wow! this fic is totally awsome! I can't wait to read more,please please please update soon! or else I fear I will die! Anyways! this fic is uber funny,uber entertaining,and uber awsome AU!keep up the great work! :D
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
ehehehehe great chapter!
Vincent Noble Valentine chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I like this story, even tho based on FFVII and its character's it seems more like a modern story with dry humour put in. Everything seems to fit...now if only there were more chapters...*glares

signed vincent noble valentine...
Akiko Dove chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Hehe. Unhappeh Vinnie.. Who'd want that? x3 Hope to read more soon~!
Paper Bear chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
So Vincent was the one who wrote FF8? J/K.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!