Reviews for A Boyfriend for Christmas
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
keep up the good work
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
i know it past christmas and a year later since u updated this but i really hope u will finish the last chapter (u said it there was one more chapter in the a/n note at the end!) i really really want to read how the story ends. please finish! im begging! i like. so with that said. PLEASE FOR ALL THE HOLY THINGS ON THIS EARTH PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sam chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
What a wonderful story! Is kouga going to find out who sessho is? Please don't let kagome be really mad at him when she finds out, i don't think my little heart could stand it the way they are so happy together. Please update soon.
sessluver chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Fireflymaiden chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
I love this story so much. It's wonderful
SK Lovers chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
OMG that story was awesome!
MangoesIceCream chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Im confused... update soon
Kitty chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Hey love the story...nothing much to say cause I'm gonna read it over again...bye!
ilikebagels chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
aw, this story is really cute. it reminds me a bit of that one movie... i think it was called the wedding date, i don't really remember.

anywho, finish it up, please!
Ele chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Well... So does Kagome believe in Santa now?

It really is such a cute story and it's a shame the next chapter will already be the finish.

But since when can social workers afford whine coolers? This job seems to be paid better where you come from
DamagedDreamer chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
YAY I have been identified by the north carolina cops and you as truely Klutzy! that made my day! anyways i'm doing better execpt i slipped and fell on ice and when i was at church i tripped when walking down the hall! anyways loved the story you did a wonderful job on this chapter and i can't wait to read more! Wish me good luck as i prepare to sing for my churchs talent show with a friend we are raising money so we can go to this thing in charollte then down to mississippi to help the katrina victims! thanks for always replying to my reviews and i hope your muses never die! you have done a wonderful job on all the stories i have read and i hope you update as soon as you have the time! hope you had a good christmas and happy new year!

AngelMaiden
C4n4di4n-G1r1535 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
AH! I LOVE IT! This chap was SO cute! This is CERTAINLY one of the best Sessh/Kag stories I've ever read! PLEASE update as SOON as you can! I'll be waiting.
jaebear54 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Wowo your a really good write. I mean really really good. I like your sotry its great and if you have more stories i would be happy to read them.
xXShadowAssassinXx chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
so...is that like the end or will there been more chapters? y did seeshoumaru have to lie about his name? will kagome find out? great story through!
Demonic Gurl chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
O. that was certainly...entertainin xD sure that must b one fun christmas, but if Kagome n her family were to find out about 'James Farmer' then uh oh all hell would freeze over! WO! o.O; You are gna have him confess yes? ...-.0 im gettin kind scared for Sesshomaru to b called James Farmer...hee hee, thats wut i get for bein a Sesshomaru fan eh? - its gud continue.