Reviews for Slowly Insane
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
yay for the sap! I say MORE SAP as long as it's SonAmy! 8D

Thanks for the story (sap and everything else that you threw in there!). The few rabid SonAmy fans are most joyous! We need more SonAmy ;_;
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Dude, you lied. This isn't angst at all... AWESOMENESS!

I expect more from you!
Katelynn Rose chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
...YAY! SONAMY 4EVA!O3Ow

GO SONAMY IT'S UR B-DAY MH!MH!O*Does Numa numa Dance*

YAY!
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Ι Loved it! Absolutely loved it! I wish i will be able to write so beautifully and create so interesting stories...

And how realistic the descriptions are, as well as the protagonist's thoughts and feelings. You really got sonic's

personality!

PS. You are right, your best oneshot was the ''Stormy weather''.

PS2: I NEED your advice in order to become a better fanfic writer!
Martin S. Andersen chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey it was great :) You were great :) Everything was great :)

youre a good writer. And you totally got the point between Sonic and Amy 33

And hey dont forget... Keep writing :)

Email me back if you want, i love chatting with people :)
Moahoa chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I just wanna say that I loved this story. The characters wasnt as ooc as they usually are in SonAmy fics... I have issues with ooc..XD In any case, keep up the good work!
cari chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i think it was ok dont be that hard with yourselve
sonamy4eva22 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was CUTE AND ADORABLE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Kanathekyuubigirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I love this story! Very good!
bijou2384850 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I loved your story. It's true that Sonic actually loves Amy they just don't have him say it. SONAMY rules
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This is an interesting take on the cliche-fest that is Sonic/Amy fanfiction. Some would argue that insanity on Sonic's part is the only way the pairing would work, and you certainly present it as a legitimate possibility. You capture Sonic's thoughts excellently, giving the impression that he's slowly cracking, rather than giving him a supposed epiphany that's really just a glorified DEM (which is very common in Sonic/Amy fanfics).

While I am on the issue of the characters' thoughts, I do have a few little issues with how you handled them. First, I think it would have been better if you'd just stuck to Sonic's thoughts, as opposed to going into Amy's for a bit. I think this would have made the fanfic a bit more focused and would also have simply made it easier to read. Second, you primarily use italics and specific thoughts, but occasionally you slip into a more vague thought-style. It's a little hard to describe, but take a look at the first paragraph and you'll hopefully see what I mean. I think it would have been better if you'd just stuck to the italics and specific thoughts.

Spelling and grammar all seem to be fine, so no worries there.

Your description is arguably a bit on the sparse side, but what there is works very well. There are some very good details that stand out to me, with Sonic's ultra-fast message being my personal favourite.

Finally, I think the place at the end of the story could use something to make it more unique. As it stands, it is rather cliched. In all honesty, I can't think of what would work better, but I'm sure there's something that would suit Sonic's personality a bit more.

Still, all in all, it's a good fanfic. It could use a bit of touching-up in the places I mentioned, but these are minor things. In answer to your question, I am literate, I just prefer things that differ a bit from the norm.
10megaman chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
SO CUTE! I love SonAmy. SO CUTE TOGETHER!

*disappears to write a later review*
Jasmine chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Dam

I'm getting hit with so meny grate storys to day i can't stop smiling.

I'm like the biggest sonamy fan there is and that had me at a point where i stoped breathing.

and I'M NOT ILLITERATE you just caught a moment that i had wanted to have in a story for so long there was no way i could hate it.

But i don't hold it aganst you. i normaly wright in more detale than that aswell but hay when you wright you just have to get it down and add aetale latter.
Iced-Out-Snowman chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You know, has anyone ever pointed out that this a very realistic possiblity? Sonic could very well end like this becuase of his personality; though it way have way more denial before he broke in. I think maple syrup has less sap than this one but thats a good thing. I swear if it wasn't for my media player I wouldn't be able to focus or stomach the sap; though it does kill the mood sometimes (*taking a note* don't ever read a romance while listening to Don't Get Ya Head Bust' or 'What Cha' Lookin' At' or anything that involves Lil Jon or Fam-Lay...)

But like most of your stories, it was very good; grammar wise there wasn't much to say on but I'm more focus on the story. If it ever happened between the two hedeghog I think it would happen very similar to this.

By the way, I wanted to know; were you the author of Choices? That TailsxCream, SonicxAmy and planned KnucklesxRouge, ShadowxOC story? If you were, did it get pulled or what?

Okay I'm ending it here before I drift off again.

I'm gone.
na chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
My favourite out of all your stories! (and no I am NOT illiterate)
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »