Reviews for Absent Heartbeat
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh goodness. This is so powerful. It make me feel like crying. I will never look at this scene in the same way again. It was already tragic... but this takes it to a whole new level!
Al's-best-friend chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It was very good. Got me thinking
NutBuster chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Gosh, this was just cruel and true. xD Poor Al.

Saw this episode and went "omfg, NOO."

And yeah.

Keep writing! :D
Domenic chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
...Going on favorites.

(Other spellings for our favorite snak chimera: Marta, Martel, and Martyl.
DeletedGoneGoodbye chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
What a beautiful protrayal from Al's point of view. You captured the moment perfectly and it was very easy to understand and feel what Al was experiencing with Marda inside him alive and then dead. Thank you for this.
skovstilhed chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
She's not dead, squire. She's uh, pinin' for the fjords.

Heh sorry, couldn't resist. I have to say though excellent job. I'd reccomend maybe reworking a few of the last lines, they seem kind of redundant (especially "But inside a heart stopped beating within him") but on the whole, great job.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I wondering when a MardaAl fic was going to pop up. Excellent job
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh my God! I wish I could write as well as you can. I just saw that episode last night! I already knew about the Furher (sp?) but I didn't know Marda was going to die! :( This story is so beautiful though. It sounds so real, the way you get into Al's thoughts! I love reading your stories. Good job! Keep writing!
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow! That's depressing... Though I like it. The anime version wasn't as good as the manga one though...