Reviews for The Life of an Assassin
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
I'd say it's good, but there are many errors and it is going very fast. I would keep reading but I can't read stories with so many errors, so sorry but at first it was great. Just keep that in mind, that way you can make your next stories even better. The plot line so far is good though too so nicely done.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh that was very interesting! I like it so far so keep up the good work!
VampireBassist chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Just. Freakin. Damn.

I teared that Gaara sacrificed himself... but I am happy Sasuke and Sakura are happy.

Great story. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
epicness I really loved it thank u so much

ur an amazing writer im looking forward to ur other stories

just have 1 request plzzzzz write an sasuke sakura sequel or another story plsss.

love sasuke sakura (sasusaku) #1 fan
sakura.souen chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
i liked it! it got a bit random but the story was good!
BlueSakuraAC chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
So cute it's sad that gases passed away though
Lolita Hime x chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Really enjoyed it, it was so sweet ] also love the way you brought gaara into it.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
i likey this story man i read this story a long time ago about 2 yrs ago when i didn't have an account here and i loved this story i would read t almost every chance i get but then when i found other get stories here and got an acount here i starrted reading other stories and i forgot the name of this one and now when i was searching for a good story to read i find this one again good thing to i wanted to read this story for a long time
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
love the story
sakura-sasuke-together chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
aw this is so cute i loved this story YOU GO
IAmNotANut chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Aw! That was awesome! I was a little worried when I noticed all of the grammatical errors but if you cleaned all that up it would be perfect! I've never seen a story that had such a creative plot line... I congratulate you on your hard work and I'll be looking for your next addition to fanfiction! It was so flippin amazing! Ga! Orochimaru was especially creapy... And Gaara was... frightening... I feel sorry for Sakura, having to take all of that in... I really wosh she had been smart enough to connect the dots a little sooner, but you know... It was great.

Thanks again!

IAmNotANut

IAmNotANut chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This looks very interesting. (:3) I've only read the first paragraph and I'm already exited!

Sasuke is a shmexy assassin...

IAmNotANut
avalache1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
that was really good.
aneyeofademon chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
hey awesome story and sasuke because of happiness i think that was one of the most unbelievable part of the story. but anyway really cool story.
93addict chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
Hey! I luv ure story and its soo ssweet and funny! And very romantic and sad! *sniff,sniff* lol Well I totally enjoyed ure story!