Reviews for The Life of an Assassin
BlueSakuraAC chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
So cute it's sad that gases passed away though
Lolita Hime x chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
Really enjoyed it, it was so sweet ] also love the way you brought gaara into it.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
i likey this story man i read this story a long time ago about 2 yrs ago when i didn't have an account here and i loved this story i would read t almost every chance i get but then when i found other get stories here and got an acount here i starrted reading other stories and i forgot the name of this one and now when i was searching for a good story to read i find this one again good thing to i wanted to read this story for a long time
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
love the story
sakura-sasuke-together chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
aw this is so cute i loved this story YOU GO
IAmNotANut chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Aw! That was awesome! I was a little worried when I noticed all of the grammatical errors but if you cleaned all that up it would be perfect! I've never seen a story that had such a creative plot line... I congratulate you on your hard work and I'll be looking for your next addition to fanfiction! It was so flippin amazing! Ga! Orochimaru was especially creapy... And Gaara was... frightening... I feel sorry for Sakura, having to take all of that in... I really wosh she had been smart enough to connect the dots a little sooner, but you know... It was great.

Thanks again!

IAmNotANut

IAmNotANut chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This looks very interesting. (:3) I've only read the first paragraph and I'm already exited!

Sasuke is a shmexy assassin...

IAmNotANut
avalache1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
that was really good.
aneyeofademon chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
hey awesome story and sasuke because of happiness i think that was one of the most unbelievable part of the story. but anyway really cool story.
93addict chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
Hey! I luv ure story and its soo ssweet and funny! And very romantic and sad! *sniff,sniff* lol Well I totally enjoyed ure story!
tivangel chapter 9 . 12/1/2006
That realy GOOD! Ireally like it!
Tsukiaa chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Gaara? Lmao. Nice one. ;D

-Tsukia.
Poison's Ivy chapter 9 . 5/19/2006
i really enjoyed that. loved the ending and the intro. good job.
PowerfulMind chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
that was so sweet. but now i miss Gaara!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Wah!11 No! It can't be over! And whatever happened to tsunade? Wasn't he with Sasuke? gah! No!11 Wah! ::cries:: oh well, the whole fic was still great!