Reviews for Practice
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Wow. I'd been looking for a good story between the two, and this honestly hit the mark for me. I adored the emotions and the set up, yet I may be inspired to write a spin off even if it is just a one-shot- yet may never ever get around to it with how many stories I have going. I bring that up though because the fact I want to write a spin-off - a sequel - that says how much I really like this one-shot of yours. :)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I liked this. Bravo!
jessi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great story!
Ren Byrd chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow.

This was amazing. I loved the fact that, once again, it was realistic, and not corny or anything at all. Great job, I absolutely loved it! You are a very talented FanFiction writer!
FirebenderMistress chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
AWSOME! DOUBLE BROWNIE POINTS-NO, TRIPLE BROWNLIE POINTS! Really good and not OOC at ALL. It was so perfect, I wish it could happen that way in the show...maybe a 'deleted scenes' thing or something. But it WAS really really good.

Sincerely~

The Firebender Mistress
No. 2 Pencil chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
That was cute. You certainly have the right Zuko in there. So many other stories I read, he's eather really soft, or extremely hard and unforthcoming. Your Zuko is like a mix, more of what he really is. Keep writing, you are really good.

-DDK
Rashaka chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I really enjoyed this when I read it from LJ; glad to see it here. You will be writing more for this pairing, won't you? :D
SweetStories11 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OMG! *cheers loudly* that was really good! so good! something i so would have imagined happening! -

-Monika-
StrawberryCatBeans chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was fantastic!
morse-code-heartbeat chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
ooh! I must have more!

keep up the good work! ;)
C chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Nicely done. Short and sweet and yet a very credible meoment between the two of them that could have fit into the episode without a problem.
lilgirl14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
i like it up date soon!
A Delusional Person chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Good story, you really caught Zuko's arrogance and Katara's temper, kindness, and caring well.
vodkaandchakakhan chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
AH! i love it! i cant really say if it matches up with the finale, since i havent seen the finale, yet, *tear* but i liked it and i cant wait until u update!
Psycho Demon-Witch chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
aw, she healed him, please update soon!