Reviews for Thanks, James
Ravenclaw's Diadem chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
This was really good! L/J fluff is my guilty pleasure, and it was well worth my time to read this. People often don't realize how much a review means to an author,until you start writing your own stories. 5 stars!
Bastille98 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
It was a bit too plot-less and sudden for my blood but overall it was not half-bad. Nice job.

Bastille
shortie chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
love love love it this was a really great story are you gona continue it bcoz adding the boys (sirius, remus & peter...gr evil peter kill him slowly and painfully with an electric bread knife...(sorry)) but yea it amazing i really really really like it :)

xx
S.A.Binx chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
Aw. hats cute. sorry bout my last comments but uh...I'm hyper too so that's probably why! he he he he!
S.A.Binx chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
I have two things completetly not related to tyhe actual chapters. I love your lists at the beginings and sugarauthorscaffineGREAT STORY! (my own observation)
wentlyman chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
Great story! While I WOULD like to take you up on writing another chapter, I don't think I have the time. But I will keep it in mind, and see if I dream up any senarios... Always happy to review a good HP fic. Keep up the good writing!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Aww... Sweet.
animeanigel chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
I like this story but it could be less fluffy.
MarilynJean chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
this was great. excellant job. so sweet.
kawaii-4ever chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
ME LiKe!
FreedomAngel chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm not very good at this sort of thing, so subsequently don't review often. I hope you try to ignore my terrible reviewing skills. Thanks. Okay, now that that's over.

This story is a really great story that I had really enjoyed reading, which is saying alot as I am generally really picky with the stories that I stick at reading and actually take notice of. You have a great skill in story writing and I hope that you don't abandon your readers, as even if they don't review, (I'm really guilty of doing this :'( ) I am sure that they love this story as much as I do. Please update or you will most definitely have a multitude of emails begging you to update. Thankyou so much for allowing myself and others to enter into the wonderful plot that you have created! You deserve two bazillion hugs for that! :D
Strawberry chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Hey iv read the other chapter and i think that you should call it

Tears That Lead to Love :)

Luv,

Me
Galateagirl chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
I love it o much. I find your A/N thingy at the top a bit insulting but I like where the plot is going. I think I want to see James stick up for Lily in front of his friends. You need to mention something about if and how long Potter likes her. Good start. I hope this is an adequate review.
MarilynJean chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
aw, this was so good. really sad though. great job, i cant wait for more!