Reviews for Delivery Confirmation
givenchylover chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
that was WONDERFUL!
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Excellent story. Loved Illyria in this.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow! Great piece! I really enjoyed this. I would love to know why they killed him.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
A great story. I liked the Harry Potter crossover.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Forget prophecies! I wanna see Illyria killing Voldemort! That would be SO hilarious!
rose of england chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I'm with everyone else ~ I'd love to see this continued in some way, maybe how Voldemort reacts to Illyria?

Anyway, loved it. Especially how Malfoy assumed Illyria was Tonks.;)
Raiining chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow - what an amazing story! wonderfully written (as always) but that touch at the end ... with Illyria placing down Wesley's ashes - that vein was in the entire story. It was eerie and wrong, and yet so horribly right - it was true that Wesley is dead and that was wrong, and it was true that the Malfoy's are at their work - apparently together - and that is also wrong.

And yet, so beautifully done. The merging of two worlds. Would love to see more in this vein, but I'm too much in love with your Firefly story to beg you to leave it. Wonderful short story then. Beautiful blend.
Darklight chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Nice start, too bad Blue isn't going to go after the killers of wes dad.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
One can imagine the scene when she returns to Angel. Mission accomplished! "So, anything interesting happen? Did Roger say anything?" - "No-he was dead!"-and so on. Could be funny
Luc Star chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
short.. but nice. would be nice if you had continued. oh well.. guess this will have to do. take care. later.