Reviews for Forgiveness
broken cherry blossom chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i know it's weird but am not gonna forgive either the villagers for killing sasuke he did sins but he did kiled the s rank criminals and that should be something lucky the villagers should feel and also it's not fair for sakura nyway sad and great story i cried at the ending cuz sasuke dies and also the thing was i was listening to crushed by rosette
sasuke's girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wow!
Kunoichi Blossom chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Beautiful.. ::Cries::
AnonymousLover chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I know this sounds sappy but I actually cried at the ending for this. No matter how much Sasuke did, I wouldn't forgive the village for doing that. He showed he still had a heart and I must say this, Bravo... The story was great.
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Great fic, it really made my heart tangle! I just love those SAD ( and rare) fics that you get in the tradgety section. Great job! for someone like you ;) i'll read your other stuff soon :)
Alien26 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
That was a sad but great story. Almost cried reading that.
lady turnip chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
:( SO SAD anyway I Loved it
KiRaRa ROX chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
LOVE IT! But it was so sad... Sasuke-kun died... Great job.
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
ouch...my heart hurts...*sniffle* beautiful story...
babyBlueBB chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
OMG I L-O-V-E It!I dAMn Cry a lot man! Nice Story line!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvxyz chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
how sad... great fic
Kyuukii chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
wow...did that in one day. Nice...really good. Sasuke dies...but oh well...(j/k?

~Sukarou
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This was a really well written story. I liked how you started and ended it good job!
damagedbook chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
it was very nice! its like very so much dramatic...i can't say anything else but...BEAUTIFUL!
hamtaro-craz chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
You had to kill Sasuke! How sad!

Greatly written, though i still wish that you finished with the others.

Ja.