Reviews for That's What Friends Are For
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow. almost no craziness! wonderful story!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
wow this was a really great friendship fic. i love the christmas spirit (even though its july now -_-;;)
Yuki's Adorable Girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This was really good! Oh...thanks 4 telling me that i am good at one-shots. It was my first one and it wasn't as good as THIS one that you wrote. Mine was WAY to sad...in my opinion. And i only have 3 review...(i just put it out yesterday before i went to bed) ) I had fun writing my story and i bet you did to because this story is DA BOMB! (y did i say that?)

UHG

Moonfire-from-Tameranian-moons chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was adorable! I really liked it! Odd is so awesome! XD
Yumi52Ishiyama chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That was awesome. I especially liked the ending, "To whose kin?"...hilarious. Your fic gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside...the one you only see in cheesy movies. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas present. Happy Christmas!
Elaine chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was great hope go to the next chapter soon!
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was a great story. And funny. And yet fluffy. _

Now, i'm off, to urge myself to finish L.W.Y.

x-x;;

-Tsukia.
AngelBolt chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Aww... this story's so cute!

But that lightbulb thing was done in that Ed Edd and Eddy show last year and became really cliche/e.*Supposed to be like that, french junk*

And why did Odd put a lightbulb in Ulrich's pants?

*Worried look*
sonictim2004 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Nice story. It was probably better you released it a week early. If you released it on christmas, nobody'd be on to read it.
DizCraziiPnaii chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
it was good.
Cold-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Oh, it was so sweet Adding to favorites! Good job!
W.W.W. 147 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Good story. I liked the ending. Happy Hoildays!

W147
YumiandUlrich4ever chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was cute thx for the wonderful gift I should had open it on x-mas :D
A Delusional Person chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Great Christmas story, yo.

It's in the spirit of the season and all that.

The ending may have been cheesy but cheese is one of the best foods in the universe, right below bread.