Reviews for Help needed
Lii-yu.Madara chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
off ciurse yama-jii would be so crude; poor old man had to deal with shunsui and juushiro! did till he passed... emotional tact to a kid that acts too mature for his age :/ yep don't think dealing with a genies child taichou that's at least 12 years old is his fortey! hehe!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Some positive reinforcement. Heh. I expected Shiro-chan to bristle at being called a kid.
Noitamina chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved that so much.
Jiyle chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love this fic. Actually, it's a lot like my life... 'cept no Yamamoto/pillar. I need to look up the symptoms for teen depression
kurgaya chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aww I think it's wonderful. I don't really like Yamamoto cause I see him as a senile old moron but I think you've portrayed him very nicely in this view, and I really like it :D
Riza Winters chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Very cute story. I always like to think that the commander has a soft spot for his youngest captain.
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very nice story. A scene I wish had been in the anime, showing the aftermath of the Aizen incident. And I wished Yamamoto could've been that caring. After seeing the 2nd Bleach movie, it's hard to see him this way, as a grandfatherly figure towards Toshiro. He sure could have used someone to talk to, poor guy! He does have too much weight put onto his shoulders, even if he is a child prodigy, he is still young! I would love to see the anime show someone looking out for him, once in awhile. That's why I search for fanfics like yours. They fill the void nicely! I hope you keep on writing Bleach fanfics, especially about Hitsugaya!
Feather32 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Loved it a very good story!
music fans chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story! Nicely written..
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that's so cute and touching

Yamamoto patting his head. haha. I can imagine that
aisu-sakura chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Its nice that Yamamoto shows care for his fellow captains as commander. Its kinda sad how Hitsugaya has to deal with all these problems by himself though! Nice story :)
LehCar702 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
It's nice to see Yamamoto have more interaction with the other captains. Shiro-chan was handled nicley as well. Everyone needs to vent some times, even the 10th Division Captain.

Excellent job!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Great fic! _
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was very good!
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
I agree some people just don't give him enough credit for how much he suffered also with the aizen insadint!