Reviews for It’s Not Lying if it’s Christmas…
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Hee-hee! I love Luna's "not-really-a-lie" at the end! And I find your portrayal of Luna interesting - she may believe in some wild things but there are some things she doesn't believe in and won't lie about!
Her idea that the well-meant lies people tell their children backfire because when children learn the truth it spoils their ability to believe is interesting. (And I like how she lumps Aliens in with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny!)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
How cute! :D Luna's eccentricities always make for great stories.
WhynnyFille chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
WOW! I have never read a better-written Luna/Harry fic. It was incredible. I think that this is one of the best fics I've read. Ever. Great job!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
What a cute story. Glad to see a holiday pairing of these two, I can se Luna doing that.
luna me and the slithery-dee chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I liked that story! It was cute and well written, one of those stop-me-my-teeth-hurt-from-smiling-too-much kind of stories. Anyway...good job! So yeah...
Shadowwolf chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Such a sweet story! Completely IC too-I can really see Luna doing this, as well as Harry's on the mark reactions to everything. Also, Luna's way of twisting words at the end to keep the children happy while not lying was very in character of her. I love the fact that Fred Weasley's child would set traps-I bet he helped her with it too. Loved Harry's reluctance and how he knew he would only do such a thing as go down a chimney dressed as Santa and 'check twice' on a list with three names on it for Luna.

Abolustely loved it!

~Shadow
ARandomPerson chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aww! That is so adorably cute! I really love this fic, I actually said 'aww' aloud, so now my parents think I'm strange. Happy Christmas!
koswarg chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
What a wonderful story! So cute and in the holiday spirit! Thanks for writing it.

I especially liked:

“Why would anyone ask? I’m already the Boy-Who-Lived and The Chosen-One…I can’t handle Father Christmas too…it’s three in the morning!”

LOL. That's so Harry.

One thing, though, at this part:

“I would just like to say that I saw a famous man wearing a read cloak and black boots fly onto this roof last night, come down that chimney there, and leave each of you children a present.”

I think you mean "red" instead of "read."

Great job!

LoonyLions, from FAP
absolutleyfabulous chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
it wasnt honest but it wasnt a lie, i love that line you wrote an awsome story. it was a really fun to read.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow that was brilliant! :D Original, entertaining idea and well-written.

Wish I'd got such a good idea for my Christmas fic...*stares at half-written page*

“I had a lovely night Harry,” said Luna.

Harry didn’t know what to say. It had not been a great night. “I wouldn’t have done that for anyone but you, Luna.”

That bit was really sweet...:)

Tabby x
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
thats so cute! wow! thats adorable! this really got me in the christmas mood! love it! ahh! lol i'm smiling uncontrollably right now
Frozen-Passion chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Hah! I loved that last line(s). This was cute. Gosh Luna has such awesome ideas. I love her to death. _

-Frozen-Passion-