Reviews for Power Rangers: GeoForce
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 45 . 11/13/2012
Okay I know I'm a few years late on this but I just finished the story and I LOVED IT! I could so see this being a season on TV and I would so watch it. You did an amazing job with all of the characters and relationships between them. I only realized who Grandmother was till the chapter it said she was Aisha but hey I'm a slow learner. You wrote this beautifully and if you ever wrote about another team you create I'm sure I'll read it. Amazing job!

P.S. My name is Tyler so that just made this story ten times better. XD

-XXCrazyWriter96XX
XXCrazyWriter96XX chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You have created your own power rangers and they actually sound cool! I now bow down in your presence!
The Gray Rook chapter 45 . 6/23/2010
I can honestly say that I have simply adored reading this. It is so...realistic, at least canonly, despite the AU-ness that I just fell into it. The characterizations were perfect, Andrea was, admittedly, my favorite (because she's smart and the Yellow Ranger) and I didn't guess about Aisha until she said the bear thing (my PR is a little rusty).

But it was absolutely perfect. I kept thinking throughout the entire two and a half hours that it took me to read it that it would be a perfect TV show. Haha.
Denial Brigader chapter 45 . 5/31/2010
This is one of my favorite things right now. Honestly, it is serving for an inspiration for my own story.
MysticThunder08 chapter 45 . 3/14/2008
great season man
BlueGuardian23 chapter 45 . 2/26/2008
Dude let me tell you I have been reading this story since it sstarted I think it is so amazing! I love how you developed the characters and I appreciate all the extra at the end that tied up a few loose ends I had. This story is just so amazing I can't wait for something new! Well you should read my story and tell me what you think so far...it is power rangers: Star Guardians based on Denshi Sentai Dairangers so yeah This was gret!
monchy08 chapter 45 . 7/7/2007
wow. this fic great and i hope you write more of this. hehehehehe...
Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 45 . 6/7/2007
Is it bad that I even enjoyed the author's note? Haha. Well, I did. A lot of this really opened up the story even more and I caught a lot more through this "extra footage" snippet. Whether it's kosher or not, I think a lot more authors should do it, it really heightens the experience of the story. Oh, and I caught the bit about Omega.

Until next time,

Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 44 . 6/7/2007
Absolutely awesome. I loved seeing the GeoForce rangers without their powers in an everyday event; it just brought a lot of realism to the whole story. Sky's adoption of the twins, his father-like attitude, the bit with "Return of the Jedi" and the original rangers, basically everything was all perfect. I very rarely say it, but I believe this was a very satisfactory end to a MORE than satisfactory story.

Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 43 . 6/3/2007
Yes! I loved this ending. I couldn't think of anything more perfect. The Power of connection...it's really...touching. I dunno. That sounded corny. But I loved that, it reminded me a lot of Zordon's final sacrifice, so if you were doing that on a grand scale, you performed it excellently.

PS. Did you ever get my email with the picture?

Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 42 . 6/3/2007
Ah! Cliffhanger! Both parts 6 and 7 were incredible, I didn't think it could get any more climactic, but I guess I was wrong. I'm still itching to know what else the Geoforce Rangers need to do...

Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 40 . 4/30/2007
Yes! It's still going strong. It kinda makes me sad that the story is coming to a close, but I definitely enjoyed the ride. Can't wait to see what you have in store.

PS. I saw the Acatl models and loved them, so I'm trying my hand at free-handing them. I'll mail them to you to see what you think because I REALLY like your designs.

-Patrick
Patrykowski der Jaeger chapter 38 . 3/10/2007
UGH, I hate not having enough time.

Anyway, amazing as usual man, I still love this story. It's so original and flows so nicely, especially for an AU story.

And, not making any guarantees, but I'd really like to draw the GeoForce rangers. If you'd like to see a portfolio of my stuff, you can go to my homepage.

-Patrick
Rysohl chapter 38 . 3/7/2007
10 chapters and almost a year since I last reviewed you're story. Scrap what I said last time around (or at least the bits you may not have liked as much), I love it all! :D

SpazD
RedMysticRanger chapter 37 . 1/18/2007
that was absoloutly ausome i loved it please keep going, u can beat this writers block dont worry cant wait till the finale