Reviews for The Fire Within
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Please please continue this
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Sam desperately needed a good person with power to help him control his powers without being afraid.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
just like Sam to run into a random psychic after spilling candy all over his brother's car ;P Hope you continue I really liked the prequel :)
WatchOutForIce chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
...TBC?

Aw, man - I liked the first one, I was hoping for a sequel!
Rainbe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Any chance of this being continued? I'll give you a cookie...
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
please say your gonna update this, 'cause come on, this is a great premise!

UPDATE xD
wavyfrog chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
any chance on updating soon? I love the way you write the brothers and the way in which you handled Sam's power.
vmprslyr chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I just read the prequel & loved it. Are you going to update or what?
Xinhe Tan chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hey, I just read the prequel to this story. But sadly, this sequel isn't finished. Any chance of updates?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is an interesting start. I like the mix of humor - then supernatural. I think you were actually channeling the season 2 writers:) Have you thought of continuing?
BlackVelvet chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Omg! You can't stop there! I enjoyed Into the Fire and I just KNOW I would enjoy this one too... as long as you continue write so wonderfully - Please!
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved "Into The Fire" and was very excited to see a sequel started. Please don't abandon this!
Winter-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Well, this is getting interesting already. I love the concept of Gracie...and the seen in the car was just too cute! I will be following this story with interest.
Zoe85 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Loved the prequel to this and I am looking forward to more.

Update soon please :-)