Reviews for Background Secrets
Quinn chapter 8 . 10/4/2019
Kiran and Angelo are a nephilm and a cambion aren't they?
Parker64 chapter 3 . 8/30/2019
Guys, look up the meaning of ‘Merck’. Draco is actually adorable
Guest chapter 18 . 8/20/2019
Please update! It’s sooo good. The suspense is killing me. It’s been sooooooo long. Keep up the amazing work!
BulletProofDustBunny chapter 18 . 7/23/2019
I really liked this! Good job!
Helo Belo chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
This is the first time I have read a fanfiction about these two being secretly friends and it's soo cute!
angela340278 chapter 17 . 2/27/2019
Like the series but honestly Harry is pretty stupid. I understand that he is emotionally stunted and ignorant of a lot of things bc of how he was raised but it still makes me dislike the character.
Shinnyaro chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
i figured the 'complete' tag waa wrong when i was already at ch18 and noticed you couldn't possibly fitted all of 7th year (where you said everyine will find out about Draco and Harry). Worried, i skipped to the end of ch19 and relieved that you just posted the last year as a different story. Then again, all hope died when i checkout RSR and it was incomplete. I feel betrayed. I know it's selfish of me because i'm just a reader indulging on free work and I know it's amazing enough that you came up with this fantastic story and i was lucky to find and read parts of it. I know all that. But still, i can't help but be selfish. As BS progress as one of my favorite Drarry fic, i was confident enough that it was completed. I feel like i was lead on. I have no right to feel betrayed but your story was just too good that not getting an Ending feels like cheating.

Hoping you will finish this before my time is up. And thanks for giving birth to this fic.
Sakura Hitomi chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Wow what a good history
Flora chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
SOMEONES GOT A CRUSHIE
Maymulato chapter 18 . 6/6/2018
I loved everything. Our perfect couple, the OCs, the SG, all of it. I almost cried when I reached the end but luckily I read your note about the sequel first. Yay! So sad about the misunderstanding in year 6..but I get it. They are meant to be anyway! Only them and JKR refuse to see that, its about timeee hahaha congratulations on this fic!
Jayden Whitehouse chapter 18 . 3/28/2018
I really enjoyed this story, it was different to ones I am used to reading but I enjoyed the plots and the character developments. Your OCs were brilliantly written as were the relationship progressions throughout the story. I was almost in tears when reading the chapters dictating the difficulties Harry and Draco were facing and was angry at them both for being complete idiots some of the times.
I am really hoping for a happy ending for both Draco and Harry, wishing they get back together by the end of the sequel otherwise I will have to live with the utter heartbreak.

Once more, a brilliantly written story!
RyuandAki chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
so, if this is still following the original, what happened in Half Blood Prince is still going to happen? The Draco Malfoy whose trying to poison Dumbledore, let the Death Eaters into Hogwarts and most importantly joined Voldemorts-raigned-of-terror pack? Beacause if that's the case I might as well NOT read this. We all know that books 6 was he best and also worse of it all. Just saying.
RyuandAki chapter 2 . 3/15/2018
Guest chapter 18 . 2/19/2018
I must say that this is quite possibly my favorite fanfiction, Harry potter or otherwise. I like how there are many different creatures and the way it is different, but slightly similar to the original books.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2018
When are you going to update again