Reviews for Background Secrets
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 18 . 4/2
I love this story! Can't wait to read the sequel 3
beautyfan0102 chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Really excellent story off to read Red Sun Rising.
beauty12 chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
This was a good story off to read Red Sun Rising.
Shannon the Original chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
This was a really good story, can't wait to read the sequel :D
avidreader chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
My gods that was amazing.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I'm sorry but I just can't seem to figure out why all of Harry's friends are gay! I love them though so I shouldn't say anything I mean. Really. Because in bi.. So yeah. I have to say I generally like gay people more than straight! Weird huh?

- Be Quiet 1
IndigoDragonRider chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
This is lovely!
Although I don't mind Ron I somehow enjoy stories with Ron bashing, I feel he's quite prejudiced and narrow minded. In my opinion, the only reason he accepted Remus (eventually, he reacted worst when hermione revealed what he was) was that he'd know him for ages and Remus actually tried to act totally normal. I mean, Angelo doesn't exactly like to act normal, does he?
Angelo and Kiran are totally my favourite characters here. They are AWESOME! I love how you wrote them.
To be honest, I adore this story. I'm very selective about which stories i favourite but I will favourite this one. It has to be the only Drarry I've ever read that's almost canon. I don't even like Drarry that much normally, it tends to be overly sappy, and I don't remember ever enjoying Fred/George either, but your story just captures it perfectly, it's not overdone at all.
Again, thank you so much for choosing to write and post this story, it was an amazing read. Probably one of the best fanfics I have every read. Also, when I next update my Inheritance/HP crossover (please check it out if you've read inheritance although it can hardly measure up to this) I will reccomend this to my readers.
IndigoDragonRider

AS SOON AS I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER I KNEW I WAS IN LOVE

I REALLY LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE AND THE WHOLE STORY

KEEP ON WRITING :D
n.harkin.9 chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
such a good one i am going to read the sequal now!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
AWESOME STORY! i cant stress enough how awesome this is! :):D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
ooh! the serpent guard...i like the sound of that! :)
pennilovesstories chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
May I express how much I love, love, LOVE Background Secrets? I'm afraid I won't be able to describe how much I enjoyed it properly. It was such a great story, so well written and unbelievably believable. Especially this last chapter was really amazing. The scenes between Harry and Draco were extremely powerful and so authentic. I loved every last bit. There were so many scenes where I thought 'how is she gonna do that scene?' and you pulled it off all the time...phew. I'm just so glad I read this fic :) penni xoxo

PS: I laughed so hard when I first read the bit about 'parseltongue-spells'. Do you speak german? Or what was the reason you used german words for that part? Does german sound like parseltongue to you? I'm really curious about that ;)
Be Quiet 1 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Ronald's addicted to food. It's nothing new.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Very well written and very interesting :D Loved. it.