Reviews for Greyscale
Grey Goose 74 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
you're an excellent writer you should continue
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
THIS is how a fanfic should be. Intricately composed, well organized, no glaring errors in mecanics, and providing a degree of depth to the plot and insight into the characters that leave one begging for more. Well done.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This was done very well you need to write more about Shizune. :)
Tsubasa Sakuranezu chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Why aren't there more of these?...
Ahizimd chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
you definetly need a second chapter
The Denominator chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I cannot get over how much I love Shizune, and how well you write her. This is a dark piece, and I like it that way. Never thought about Anko/Shizune, but it flows so well. You have to be one of the best at constructing one-shots with so much detail so few words. What can I say? It was emotional, sexy, and leaves much open for interpretation.

I love this line 'The thoughts are toxic: they infect each other'. Honestly, it was brilliant. If you ever publish a book, I'm reading it for sure. There's something about your phrases that puts it far above regular sentences. I was stunned reading this. Just absolutely stunned.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I can't believe I didn't find this one before. It was written so well, I read it twice, seeing if I could catch anything else. I'm glad I've got you on Author Alert.
Panda chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
It's a really great story, but i was really hoping you go on for another few series. I really want to know if more things could happen.
Melpomene the Muse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Absolutely beautiful. I'm really at a loss for words.
blackman chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
thank god that this is back, hope it stays up a luitle long this time. it such good work.