Reviews for After Dark
Fifitheflowertot chapter 23 . 2/27/2014
I know it's been like a year and a bit but I hope you update eventually! :)
lobster69 chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
I'm curious to see what is going to happen with Hermione and Snape! But I really am enjoying the blossoming relationship of Hermione and Neville :)
Chris chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
So Neville and Hermione are getting serious... It's weird to read that kind of scenes because i could never imagine them together. Although they make a nice couple in your story, I think Hermione will be much happier with the sinister bat of the dungeons. ;)
Wasn't there something with a certain "obliviate" still in the back of her mind? XD
Fraulien Lovegood chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Aaah can't wait for the next chapter! Though I don't want Neville and Hermione to be together, the idea of them is starting to grow on me. Poor Hermione; she must feel so confused!
Chris chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
I sense some major problems arising... ;)
frog8590 chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
Love this story, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
MCannon5887 chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
Love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes!
makaem chapter 21 . 11/26/2012
He's going to lose his resolve and I can't wait!
Chris chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
:( Poor Snape. I hope it won't be that long until Hermione confronts him with her suspicions.
But what the heck is wrong with Ron? Okay, I never really like that character, but now it seems like he lost it. XD
*waits for next chapter*
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter from Severus's pov. :) keep them coming!
Chris chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
XD An embarrassed Hermione. How cute! I really hope that Ginny gives her some good advice. But I also hope that she'll try them with Severus. I like Neville, especially the way you write his character in this story, but the dreams makes it quite clear that her heart belongs to the bat of the dungeons. ;) Looking forward to read what happens when she finally has proof that he obliviated her. ..and where Harry might have been all the time. ;) To sum it up: I really like your story! :D Greetings from Germany
TriwizardChampion97 chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
I read these 20 chapters in one go, and when I reached the end, well, lets just say I wasn't happy :P
I love this story, and am keen to see more! Your style of writing is awesome, and the flow and progression if the story line seems very natural in this story.
TruwizardChampion97
Leah2201 chapter 12 . 11/21/2012
yes, you must decide with this story. it's really nice, i do enjoy it a lott. I wish I can write like you all, but instead i am one of the readers, so stay writing.

kind regards,
leah
RussianDestruction chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Super hot chapter! First time I've ever read a NL/HG pairing and I didn't think I'd like it (I tend to think of Neville as asexual, and as incapable in the romance department as he is in Snape's dungeon) but I really like this. :-)
makaem chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Now this should be interesting. Does Snape let her go with Neville? I do hope our spy was eavesdropping on the last conversation.