Reviews for Mare Tempestatum
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
Please update this, its probably one of the best fics I have ever read.
Misty Sunflower chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Oh, it's such a shame that this has no ending. I felt bad for Ash (it really isn't his fault). I would like to see Misty begin to feel closer to him and trust him more. Not only because of romantic feelings but empathy as well.
It's sad that Catherine died before she could protect both of them more. But we can't change that life is sometimes unfair. The dead of a loved one never is fair, still we should be thankful for the good that they left behind.
Misty's life could've been a lot more difficult if Catherine hasn't adopted her when she did. Yes, it's totally human to regret the bright future that was taken away for us. Still I'd like to see her grow to understand that it's not about Ash's birth but about Catherine's dead. And, that's the sad part, she was a good woman who died without having the chance to see her own child after longing for it that much.
So to return Catherine's kindness to her, at some level, I think, instead of being cold to Ash, Misty should think about protecting him.
Anyway, I think Misty's traits are well portray in your story, because she is rather prideful and it's not easy for her to open to others. She prefers to show that she can do things on her own. But in the anime she also learn to trust her friends and see them as family and she also developed a maternal instinct. Please don't let the story incomplete. I love your writing!
Best wishes.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
This story is so up the great work
Kokuyoseki chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
this story is absolutely fantastabulousant (Mix of fantastic, fabulous and brilliant! i love it! please continue
sparky753 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it
SatoKasu4ever chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Good story!

update soon please!
bribri176 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
MORE PLEASE! i know its been 4 years but, PLEASE! .
Shuutastic chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
Aw, wow. I don't usually like reading alternate universe fics, but this one really has me.

I'm saddened that you haven't updated in a while, but I will look forward to them anyways.

Great story so far. Very creative and you obviously have a flair for writing.
PinkCamellia chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
I really like this story so far. The plot is very interesting, and I really like how you end each chapter with some sort of reference to the sea.

I do have a few questions. I'm just curious as to why you created the character of Catherine instead of using Delia? Philip could have been easily subsituted for Gary or someone else like that. There's nothing wrong with your OCs, of course. I'm just a bit curious.

I thought it was very cute of Ash to offer to protect Misty from Philip. Made my heart swell :)

I hope you update soon, this story is great!
o. mi. GAD chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
more.

more!

i need MORE!

please.
Steve chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
Oh Man! What's-a-gwan-happen next?
Steve chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
So, When I started reading this, I didn't think I would get so engrossed, but this chapter did it. Lovely.

"Despite their bickering, he had defended her without hesitation."

I loved that phrase, very honest, very human. Very lovely.
Lycaneater chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
hey whats your new email address it didnt say on your message back to me
Lycaneater chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
hey hows it why dont you check your yahoo mail ive beentrying to talk to you for a long time now
hink chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
poor philip. he seems like a good guy; just hurt and resentful. it's hard to let go of anger like that, but i'm sure he can. do continue.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »