Reviews for A Better World
34955 chapter 1 . 7/31
Good story, man! Loved it.
Syein chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
wow, your plot is really good. When Himeko decided to go out with Souma, I was like "fk this, history repeat itself! Even worst, I yelped when Himeko and Souma kissed...TWICE"
Plus, I thought Himeko supposed to be bisexual, while Chikane is the lesbian one.
I was hoping to see more of Chikane (or Sachiko)'s point of view though.
And just like the manga/anime, I felt sorry for Souma lol.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
please continue writing
Chaos INSOMNIAC chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Absolutley great!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was GREAT! I loved the way you kept it Romantic. Loved it! You are in my Favorites.
Sherin chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
To me it seemed they're a little bit...just a little bit ooc. Himeko is not timid enough while Chikane/Sachiko is the opposite. But it's just me.

Anything else is great, no much much more that, fabulous.

I can't imagine how long you have spent writing this.
drakenichols1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
a-am i crying? damn this is so...so...KAWAII! wait, i'm a guy. i shouldn't use that term. it's cute. yeah. so cute! keep it up!
ev80 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I really enjoyed this story! It's nice to see a happy conclusion to such a sorrowful story as the original anime. Thanks for sharing it.
Holly928 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
oh my,

That was a very good and so cute story.
Bad Girl762 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Nice story loved it, good job :)
unknown chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
this story was completly amazing!
lindred chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i loved this story after reading it more than a year ago. reading it again today merely proved why... it's a very beautiful story. thank you!
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow, this story was absolutely beautiful!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like this fic a lot, particularly because it comes entirely from Himeko's POV (less common in KnM fiction, probably because I have a distinct feeling she's harder to write for). While fluffy goodness is strongly in evidence, Himeko still does have to wrestle with a number of feelings and issues that cause assorted hiccups and problems along the way-particularly with the question of her own sexuality, something much more difficult in "ordinary" life than in the kind of situation present in adventure stories where the extraordinary circumstances the characters are in help to jumpstart the intimacy-when things develop in ordinary day-to-day living the kind of doubts and worries Himeko goes through are normal and realistic (especially when her subconscious past-life memories are kicking her towards Sachiko/Chikane and she doesn't understand why).

The supporting cast is handled excellently. Mako is a good friend, mixing the desire for Himeko's happiness with worries about whether she's taking steps for the wrong reasons. Souma is a half-step off of being a saint, but it's actually a fair reflection of his personality-he's the kind of guy who would, honestly, want Himeko to be happy with someone else if she couldn't be with him. Uzuki and Yue fill the "Voice of Society" role.

If anything, about the only thing I disliked was Sachiko's insistence on remaining publicly closeted, just because it cuts into the fluffiness factor, but it makes sense in the more realistic setting being tried for here; if they were college-age or young adults it would be different, but under the particular circumstances of the conclusion then she's probably right about it avoiding complications, though I think a "for now" probably should have been added to make that point. But that's more of a personal note than a real complaint. Oh, and it might have been good to break a story of this length up into chapters just to make it a little easier to work through on the Internet, though since I read it in one sitting that didn't matter anyway.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
eh? cliff hanger... sorry to say but i felt like there's something more than this... could you make up for a sequel please maybe when they are both in college or perhaps have their own respective jobs? thanks for posting this one...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »