Reviews for Either Or
TheLastRomantic chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I wish we would have seen more of Hiei and Kurama in their relationship instead of a short sentence or two in this epilogue. But anyway I wish there was away to combine the two versions that would have been my idea. If Hiei had lost Kurama to Kenrin foe him to feel his inadequacy but then some how Kurama would find out about Hiei's self sacrifice and they would end up together. This version is awesome but version one is more dynamic but I can't love it because Hiei's left to fall with no one to catch him...
TheLastRomantic chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I have heart palpitations... I like how Keiko is the one to help hiei because i am intrigued how hiei would express himself he's just so unexpressive at times.
TheLastRomantic chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Oh dear god I feel sick my stomach is so in knots it's ridiculous. This is a good chapter not a good ending but as I've said I hate Kurama with anyone else. I hate that Hiei is alone on the outside looking in even if he's at peace... who is there to catch Hiei? I do love with this version how Hiei struggles with his inadequacy and his struggle with emotions but I guess I like self sacrifice but not permeant self sacrifice it is just too painful.
TheLastRomantic chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Okay I cheated... I looked at reviews to see if other readers were devesated with how you ended the story. I know I sound totally silly to you maybe but stories make me cry when my favorite character gets killed or when the boys break up or never get together. Anyway this last scene was dynamic and pure perfection. You have an amazing way with how you describe the emotions of your characters. It's not too much to sound winded but not too little to sound flat.
TheLastRomantic chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO. Please no I like happy endings I like them a LOT don't do this to me!
TheLastRomantic chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
"This is my way of saying I missed you, idiot."
I love this it make me crack up. God do I love your writing this was great!
TheLastRomantic chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Wow just wow I really like how slow your taking Hiei to come to terms with his feelings and the battle going on in both Kurama's and Hiei's head about each other. It's really well written
Love
TheLastRomantic chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Okay second chapter looks promising for my favorite pair. I also like that not only was Hiei not there when Kurama arrived but he held to his guns and didn't go at all. I'm excited now for what the next chapter brings
TheLastRomantic chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
My stomach was in a twist this whole chapter as Hiei watched Kurama with another guy and then Yusuke stopped him. I am kind of scared to keep reading because I hate it when authors hook me with a great opening chapter and then break my heat when they split up my favorite pair... None the less potential heart break and all I will keep reading because I love your other stories.
Love your fan,
JBubbles chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Nah... I like the images you create... I can see the characters doing such small actions like nodding heads and blinking slowly.

And no. I do like Hiei x Kurama, not thaaaaat much, but they're canon it's impossible not to like them even a little. But Since the first time Kenrin appeared and that little small talk Hiei had with Yusuke... You made me hate Hiei.

Actually, I hate his attitude in this fic. That's why I liked this ending.
enchantedsleeper chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
Yes, I definitely liked that ending. I was impressed by the Kenrin one - by how you dared to write Kurama with an OC for an audience of Hiei/Kurama fans - but it really was sad from Hiei's perspective, even if he didn't think so. No one should be left out in the cold :( Although people really don't have the right to flame you when they voted for that ending xD To add to the sadness, I was listening to a really angsty song as I read it (The Fray's cover of Heartless by Kanye West xD) - and then just as I went on to the alternative ending, a happy song came on! XD NOW IS THAT A SIGN OR WHAT?
secret25 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
definatly like ver. 2 better but then again that's probably because they ended up together.) Loved the note Hiei gave Kurama; very amusing.

P.S I decided to look into that "Two Shots" I was curios and just the day before I saw it so when you mentioned that Maya was in it, I got even more curios and so I read it before I finished reading your fic. cute- I hadn't thought that they met when Kurama was still so young.

Great job with the fic! Its was wonderful!

secret25
secret25 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Was Maya a real character? I've heard her name in a another fic before too so I was curios.
CloveeD chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
"I want it made really clear that I think it's stupid." Ah hahaha So very Hiei. I'm still surprised that he managed to look over his pride and use a ningen way of courting. I'm also a bit surprised that Kurama in this fic enjoys human courtship that much, not that he did not make it clear that he liked youkai version as well.

The first ending, well, I acknowledge that that could happen, although along with a relationship like that, I'd think about the differences between an ancient mind and a rather optimistic human mind. It's a bit of a fairy tale ending, in my opinion. Great job, though, in making it all make sense on top of it all.
CloveeD chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
"Hiei was envying the easy way their hands fit together and wondering if he would look stupid doing the same thing." Oh, I'm so happy you managed to keep both characters in character, even under the circumstances involving intense emotions like jealousy, which is often warped into overly emo and cheesy drama. I enjoy this fic so far, and I look forward to reading both endings, even though I'm, of course, an avid HK supporter. :)