Reviews for Forbidden Fantasy
Dysphasia chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was... wow. Easily one of the best fics I've ever read.

Foxy-deLucks chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This made me so giddy and happy!... and other things . I loved his dream and the oblivious Wonka after Charlie woke up ) Great fic!

. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel of Willy dreaming inappropriate things about Charlie with a smug Charlie there to wake Willy up. After all, since Charlie has had a few dreams of his own, he'd know it if he saw someone else having one, especially if that someone was Willy Wonka! .
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
AWESOME I LOVE
alien sex kitten chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
D'aww. Poor Charlie, never getting Wonka naked in his dreams. I do like ambitious!determined!Charlie; of course he would learn to be like that from Wonka.
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
:D
Astrianna chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
wow, i like the twist ending! a month ago i never would have read something like this, but after reading Tell Me You're Here i can't get enough of your stories! and this was just as good as the rest.
justmovingon chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Ah! They had sex! Sort of... _ So good!
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
NO dont end it there! please please make a sequel!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
wow that was good! wow so well written...wow

you know what would be awesome...another chapter...that would be just great! *hint hint* come on! you know you want to!

but anyways this is a great story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
I loved it.

Charlie x Wonka
SyberiaWinx chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Ha ha. I liked it. Shame it has to end, as this would make a great series.
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Hi! What a fine fluffy story with the boys...and Willy so unaware of Charlie's dreams! Poor Willy! I liked a lot!

Amanda
TheHomicidalManiac777 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
lol, that was great
dasfdsgdv chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Ah, poor Charlie. Twists are terribly fun though, aren't they? It was very good, very descriptive. :)
this is not my home chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow. I just read this in Composition. Thank you very much for going against that arbitrary ban, once again, and writing smex. I think I've said this before, but I love you. Oh, and the dream thing? I loved it so much, because I prefer fic where one side is unaware of such...inclinations towards more than friendship.