Reviews for Us and Them
Gamma Cavy chapter 14 . 1/18
I really like what you've done here. I'm especially interested in what you've put into Jenova's origins. We all knew she was alien, but mentally ill and part of a great society is quite different from the usual parasite, which is all most people bother to do. I like it.
TErock95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
One of the best fanfics I have read. The storyline is great, the AU is realistic and makes sense not to mention how you kept the characters IN character. Your 'Ripples' series is amazing.
You are a wonderful writer and this is a masterpiece.
MangamanZX chapter 30 . 6/23/2013
Loved the story :)
MangamanZX chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
Damn Rufus knows how to please a lady that's for sure... And now he has a company that can supply money to AVALANCHE... I'm liking mr new chief
Erin Deadwood chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Cloud and Zack as a rockband :P brilliant idea haha
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Oh, I love this, so well written! Its a delight to read it3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
omg I had first found this story, told myself that I would read it later, and the forgot to bookmark it and then I couldn't find it

I've been looking for it for weeks

(also, this is bullshit; I totally ran a search with the keyword "Gast" and this story didn't come up)
JazzQueen chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I just keep like this story more and just too fascinating.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I've only just started reading this and I already love it to death. I love these what-if stories, and I love where this one begins. And you write Gast and Ifalna well; their chemistry is completely believable and charming. I can't wait to finish the rest of this.
xandria356 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Hahahaha! I loved the scene with the video of Aeris' birth! This is amazing work! I especially like the humorous parts. I think that's pretty difficult to write. It's such a treat to read writing of this caliber. Thanks, Madcap Minstrel! :-)
xandria356 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Hi! I'm currently in the middle of the story and I have to say that I'm really enjoying this! It's an AU that's well thought out. I like the sci-fi elements that you've added into the story. I also like your original character, Medea. Well done!

Oh, and the short scene with Jessie, Rufus, Aeris and the video game was hilarious! Excellent work! Now I'm off to read some more. ;-)
Illulian chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
What a wonderful "what if". I'm really loving it so far D

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
Matt chapter 30 . 2/22/2010
THIS WAS EPIC! i also liked your take on RufusXJesse. only in an AU lol
Courage-Red Twilight chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Ohlaugh! "There used to be a time when you didn't have breasts." XD
Senshi Of Sadness chapter 30 . 1/27/2009
I ABSOLUTELY loved your fic! Form the very begining everything was almost as I would have written this fanfiction. The characterisacion was really good. About rhe pairings, well, I've never thought of Rufus/Jessie, but I found it fine. And Vincent/Elmyra? Too odd for Perhaps you should have included a bit more of sephaeris fluffness (or maybe I'm being a bit mushy). I adored the beginig as I said, and also the middle, but the five ending chapters, I don't know. They are OK but they could have been better. Now that I mencion this, in the epilogue you tried to give the impression Aeris died, well, it DIDN'T worked on me (I'm a bit psyquic for that kind of things). And also the image of holding the shoulder form behind, I pictured Advent children (somehow with Aeris and Sephiroth).

Another thing I won't forget is Aeris rambling with the medicine. It made me giggle every bit of it.

I feel as if I were to coment everything of the fic, I'll make it a bit shorted. I liked Zack's message to his parents (for some unknown reason, it's hard to explain).

All in all, a great fic. It was really worthy of reading :D