Reviews for I'm Not Neurotic! The Diary of Hermione Granger
Dramione shipper chapter 1 . 7/21
Yes! Go Draco love you hon. Dramione Yassss!
He remembered! How sweet?
Dear Mudblood,

Who would ever imagine that you would live to be 17? Hopefully you'll be the next mudblood to be murdered – it's a shame that it didn't work out in second year. Would've saved us all a lot of trouble. And our eyes, as wel
ThunderSphinx chapter 18 . 4/11
YAY HARRY AND HERMIONE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER NOW! :)

And LOL to Harry's "friends with benefits m" joke xD! Hahahah

Hmm, if Ron gets together with Ronald, that means that he will have to travel a lot due to Luna being a Magizooligist.

And yes, lol, Hermione is definitely neurotic xD :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 4/11
Awww, I'm so glad that's Harry and Hermione gave children, but none of them are named James and Lily? That's heartbreaking.

And I'm glad that Hailey, despite her studious nature, is more feminine. Not that there's anything wrong with how Hermione was, but now Hailey as that extra "oomf," if you will. :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 4/11
Lol. You can't spell moron without "Ron" xD.

Hermione is in love with Harry :)
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 1/9
Uhm, immediately you got her age wrong. Hermione (and everyone else) turns 18 in her 7th year not 17.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
Hahahha love the ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Have Hermione go with Ginny!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Hahahahahahhha ssooooooooooo funny love hermkinone
sourav15 chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
A really very good one. Awesome. But I would've liked, if you have written some Harry Hermione dating scene. Still, a good one nonetheless.
ridiculous129 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I've never laughed so hard, the Ron subtle scene was brilliant, haha
Penghost chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I'm just very very glad not having you among my friends!
Just Imagen i getting you mad about something minor!
I think i would end up within days in a madhouse with no return.
Of that I'm sure. :)

I hope that ordeal is over soon. I never came across somebody like you! Twisted is the understatement of the century, I'm sure.

See you

Penghost chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
I have never seen a greater mess as the one you created here. And that means something having read over 1000 books!

You are also the most twisted, evil, cheeky, sneaky ... witch I came across!

Brilliant, annoying, disgusting (slightly).

I had to jump over parts because i could not stand the incredible thickness of Hermione!

And i really like her character very much.

I hope i can stand the rest of this annoying tale. :)

See you

Herby

Ps. it happens that I'm from Switzerland.
I think you had a reverence to that?
Penghost chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
You made a hell of a mess here have you not!

It definitely is NOT funny! :)

Shubhs chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Hahahahah! xD

I liked the story.

Especially how you chose to present it as a flashback. I loved Hailey's reaction. :3 :D

Oh btw. A little loop hole. Since you mentioned that Harry was the Boy-Who-Lived but didn't say anything about Voldemort, how did the name come about over here?
WynterHexa chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
You wouldn't believe how many words describe Hermione, yet I usually come up with mental, crazy, and neurotic to describe her OOCness. But she has practical reactions on impractical things (those HIDEOUS robes). … Too much wording?