Reviews for I'm Not Neurotic! The Diary of Hermione Granger
Deathcrow chapter 1 . 1/9
Uhm, immediately you got her age wrong. Hermione (and everyone else) turns 18 in her 7th year not 17.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2016
Hahahha love the ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Have Hermione go with Ginny!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
Hahahahahahhha ssooooooooooo funny love hermkinone
sourav15 chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
A really very good one. Awesome. But I would've liked, if you have written some Harry Hermione dating scene. Still, a good one nonetheless.
ridiculous129 chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I've never laughed so hard, the Ron subtle scene was brilliant, haha
Penghost chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I'm just very very glad not having you among my friends!
Just Imagen i getting you mad about something minor!
I think i would end up within days in a madhouse with no return.
Of that I'm sure. :)

I hope that ordeal is over soon. I never came across somebody like you! Twisted is the understatement of the century, I'm sure.

See you

Penghost chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
I have never seen a greater mess as the one you created here. And that means something having read over 1000 books!

You are also the most twisted, evil, cheeky, sneaky ... witch I came across!

Brilliant, annoying, disgusting (slightly).

I had to jump over parts because i could not stand the incredible thickness of Hermione!

And i really like her character very much.

I hope i can stand the rest of this annoying tale. :)

See you

Herby

Ps. it happens that I'm from Switzerland.
I think you had a reverence to that?
Penghost chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
You made a hell of a mess here have you not!

It definitely is NOT funny! :)

Shubhs chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Hahahahah! xD

I liked the story.

Especially how you chose to present it as a flashback. I loved Hailey's reaction. :3 :D

Oh btw. A little loop hole. Since you mentioned that Harry was the Boy-Who-Lived but didn't say anything about Voldemort, how did the name come about over here?
WynterHexa chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
You wouldn't believe how many words describe Hermione, yet I usually come up with mental, crazy, and neurotic to describe her OOCness. But she has practical reactions on impractical things (those HIDEOUS robes). … Too much wording?
WynterHexa chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
She's 10,000,000,000,000 times more odd 0_o Especially with the detention. I'm becoming uneasy…
WynterHexa chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Nooooooooooooooooo… Giiiiiiiiiinnyyyyyyyyyyyy… Now Hermione's got no one to harp to… Well at least something living.
WynterHexa chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Hermione is mental enough to start obsessing on things that are nonexistent? That's no good… o_O
KoolKatKelz chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
This chapter ws hilarious with how Hermione was determined to show Paravarti in a dark manor.

Also, I'm glad to see some Luna/Ron. Such a cute couple!