Reviews for I'm Not Neurotic! The Diary of Hermione Granger
Penghost chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I'm just very very glad not having you among my friends!
Just Imagen i getting you mad about something minor!
I think i would end up within days in a madhouse with no return.
Of that I'm sure. :)

I hope that ordeal is over soon. I never came across somebody like you! Twisted is the understatement of the century, I'm sure.

See you

Penghost chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
I have never seen a greater mess as the one you created here. And that means something having read over 1000 books!

You are also the most twisted, evil, cheeky, sneaky ... witch I came across!

Brilliant, annoying, disgusting (slightly).

I had to jump over parts because i could not stand the incredible thickness of Hermione!

And i really like her character very much.

I hope i can stand the rest of this annoying tale. :)

See you

Herby

Ps. it happens that I'm from Switzerland.
I think you had a reverence to that?
Penghost chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
You made a hell of a mess here have you not!

It definitely is NOT funny! :)

Shubhs chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
Hahahahah! xD

I liked the story.

Especially how you chose to present it as a flashback. I loved Hailey's reaction. :3 :D

Oh btw. A little loop hole. Since you mentioned that Harry was the Boy-Who-Lived but didn't say anything about Voldemort, how did the name come about over here?
WynterHexa chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
You wouldn't believe how many words describe Hermione, yet I usually come up with mental, crazy, and neurotic to describe her OOCness. But she has practical reactions on impractical things (those HIDEOUS robes). … Too much wording?
WynterHexa chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
She's 10,000,000,000,000 times more odd 0_o Especially with the detention. I'm becoming uneasy…
WynterHexa chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Nooooooooooooooooo… Giiiiiiiiiinnyyyyyyyyyyyy… Now Hermione's got no one to harp to… Well at least something living.
WynterHexa chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Hermione is mental enough to start obsessing on things that are nonexistent? That's no good… o_O
KoolKatKelz chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
This chapter ws hilarious with how Hermione was determined to show Paravarti in a dark manor.

Also, I'm glad to see some Luna/Ron. Such a cute couple!
XxRoseFirexX chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
"Did you just wink at Hermione?” Harry asked in surprise.

“No...” Ron replied, as he proceeded to wink at me again. I gave Ron a glare as a warning. This was the lack of subtlety that had worried me.

“Yes you did,” Harry insisted. “You just did it again!”

“Speaking of homework,” Ron interrupted. “Hermione wants to know what your excuse is for being so ahead of the class.”

lol Ron is very subtle! ROFLing through the whole chapter! keep up the good work!
mysteriouslife chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
lol loved it! hope you do/did write a sequel! :) going to go check now...please if you didnt already! :D
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
Roflmao, a miny Hermione...Oh, and in case no 1 has told u dis, Hermione's middle name is Jean not Jane. JKR changed it bcuz Umbrigde had d same middle name n she couldnt stand it (according 2 my sis) and frankly, I HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE,HATE Umbridge!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
She is SO not over Harry! ROFL
brigrove chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
nice story and at times, very funny
brigrove chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
ROFL That was stupid and very funny (though probably NOT very Hermioneish)