Reviews for Merry Christmas, Love Santa
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 3/12
I love ONeill!
Ayumi chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
HI Camper,

nice job done. I liked it.

Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
8 Hankies. *sniff*

Wow, what a nice fic. Thank you for sharing.
CazzBlade chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Love the ending!
Sepik chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I just reread this story...

I read it once a while back, and didn't leave a review.

Now I feel the need to voice just how much I LOVED this fic!

It's so... scary... but sweet. Aw, homecomings are so awesome! And... just... AWW~
Stahchild chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
BLOODY AWESOME! I love Thor's interaction with O'neill, I've waited for someone to explore the whole Thor/O'neill friendship, or write a fic about. This come pretty damn close, even if its just a tiny tidbit at the end.

Thank you.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aw... Merry Christmas
KatGrl2003 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh, my god! Thor in a Santa hat! I SO want that as a poster on my wall!

Bansheighe44 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Great story and great writing too. Makes the characters seem real to me. I love happy endings

Chris chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Loved the story, it had such a cute ending. I really do like your writing - you should write a novel or two

redick4 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Finally I return! I am horribly behind on reading your stories, no good excuse really other than the usual work, holidays, etc. At any rate, this was very cool...I always thought given the right circumstances it wouldn't be that far a leap for John and McKay to bond even closer...that or I'm taking my recent viewing of Brokeback Mt. and tossing it into everything I see or
Shakia chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
That was so cool! XD w00t to Jack, that totally rocks. Poor Shepard and McKay though. Your really too good at whumping them :P
Pranksta chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aw, thank you :)

That was so darn cute and yet so awful at the same time. Genius, that's what you are!
Kyau-san chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This was great. What a wonderful Christmas present. Thanks. I think I will check out some of your other stuff.
fififolle chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was very sweet and funny, as well as traumatic of course. Thank goodness for Highlander Medic. Thanks, General! So glad they looked after each other. A great fic.