Reviews for My Ferret and I
duke15tam chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
I really like this. It's just the sort of thing I like.
SoundScream chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
I fell helplessly in love how Lucius and Narcissa was so mature thinking actually. So adorable
Poptartov chapter 10 . 7/18/2017
I love it! But you never continued it. And its actually funny how you said you would continue it soon but it turns out that...i dont know how many years later and its not continued. Im not hating on it but it would have been nice for you to continued it's ok though because i can just add my own ending to it im not going to but I could!
Bluewolf80 chapter 10 . 5/18/2017
Oh no! I was really hesitant about starting this because I saw that it seemed abandoned. I should have listened to myself... never get involved in a story that hasn't been updated in years. There is always a chance that you will love it and then you'll be stuck not knowing what happened!
I have enjoyed what you did write immensely. I do so hope you return to it. I did find one tiny issue though; Draco stayed at Hermione's home for at least 12 hours. He must have had to use the bathroom at some point! How did he solve that embarrassing problem?
Rebecca chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
please please please please please please contiune this amazing story pleaseeeeee
C.Cordeiro chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I like the story and i love the cliffhangers but when are you going to complete it?!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2017
KKEP GOING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
dramione girl 20 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
HI. I have a mistake that you might of not noticed. Blaise Zabini not with a 'm'. Easy mistake. All is forgiven

dgirl20
emmabrady chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Great so far... Alitlw drawn out in places but you've left us hanging... What happens next..?!
Pixie chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
I need to finish i I NEED TOO if i dont ill literally cry u are one of the best authors I've read in ages
Dramione8888 chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
You spelt Seamus wrong you spelt it SEMUS
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Damn I'd rather live in the elegant manor than a modern house I can brag about it all day
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
Hey, it's been years. You still writing?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Love it but it needs to be finnished
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Write more! NOW! I will give you cookies! Plz . ?