Reviews for My Ferret and I
ffantasy18 chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
hey! it's BRILLANT! please please update soon! i simply love it! (: cheerios!
Possum132 chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Looking forward to the next chapter! Maybe an elopement is on the cards.
BloodyMarry chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Those last two chapters were really good. I loved them. Hermione and Draco are gettin hitched! Most likely, I love it though, the idea of all this is quite brilliant! I can't wait for you to update!

delieemalfoy chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
can you plz post da nxt chapter i cant wait... especially whens son?
Secret Murderer chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Wow this is getting really hot! So will Hermione get that Almacks pass thing? Well I'm sure she can 'caouse she's smart! She'll be able to learn everything even if McGonagall teached her! Wait! I think she'll learn better if her transfiguration teacher teached her!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
oh y did the Pureblood life have to be so complex? im starting to feel really sorry for both Hermione and Draco. though i do hope Narissa will help Hermione -sigh- well update soon!
Subaku No Paine chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I luv the story...Do continue?
AMarieKelley chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Oh boy! Hermione's really in for it. She's got a lot to learn in probably a few weeks huh? Update soon!
duj chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Almacks was a place for holding balls but entry was by invitation only. The designated hostesses, all prominent society matrons, issued the passes to people that they had personally approved on grounds of family, personal conduct, etc. They also had strict rules about dress and deportment, for example men had to wear knee-breeches even after the fashion had begun to change to pantaloons.

The draw of Almacks was the cachet of being one of the chosen few allowed to attend. That meant you were at the very top of the society tree. However it was all very stuffy and formal and apparently the refreshments were rather unexciting too. So it wasn't as much fun as some of the private balls.
DracosGoddess25 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
“I heard that Lucius Malfoy is the fifteenth richest man in the world…”

I love that you used this fact! I recently read the Forbes article about it, and you are the first writer i've seen incorporate it in a story. Keep up the good work!
slytherin princess 05 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
Wow! I need a breather. That took a long time to read. But I really enjoy it. You know I love it, can't wait too see what's next!
Sunflower18 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
more asap
Airlady chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
As always, another good chapter. Draco and Hermione are finally realizing what they are getting into.
Jen P Conn chapter 9 . 1/10/2006

lanau chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
very well written chapter! luv it keep it up..
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »