Reviews for My Ferret and I
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
i haven't read many harry potter fics, but so far i'm really liking this one .
GRIFFINDORSWILLRULE123 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
this is getting better and better
Miss Wheazy chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love it! yay!
Lara kulit chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
that was so awesome!i hope you write the fanfic soon! i cant wait. it really sounds so beautiful and romantic and dangerous and...everything else!

more power and keep on writing this fan fic! i really love it!
Chris chapter 9 . 1/15/2006
i'm liking this story. it's an interesting twist on this relationship. can't wait to see where it goes. please update soon!
random poka dots chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
Oh that was really good! I hope you update really really soon. I loved it!
ffantasy18 chapter 9 . 1/13/2006
hey! it's BRILLANT! please please update soon! i simply love it! (: cheerios!
Possum132 chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Looking forward to the next chapter! Maybe an elopement is on the cards.
BloodyMarry chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
Those last two chapters were really good. I loved them. Hermione and Draco are gettin hitched! Most likely, I love it though, the idea of all this is quite brilliant! I can't wait for you to update!

Later!
delieemalfoy chapter 9 . 1/12/2006
can you plz post da nxt chapter i cant wait... especially whens son?
Secret Murderer chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Wow this is getting really hot! So will Hermione get that Almacks pass thing? Well I'm sure she can 'caouse she's smart! She'll be able to learn everything even if McGonagall teached her! Wait! I think she'll learn better if her transfiguration teacher teached her!
rizahawkeye21 chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
oh y did the Pureblood life have to be so complex? im starting to feel really sorry for both Hermione and Draco. though i do hope Narissa will help Hermione -sigh- well update soon!
Subaku No Paine chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I luv the story...Do continue?
AMarieKelley chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Oh boy! Hermione's really in for it. She's got a lot to learn in probably a few weeks huh? Update soon!
duj chapter 9 . 1/11/2006
Almacks was a place for holding balls but entry was by invitation only. The designated hostesses, all prominent society matrons, issued the passes to people that they had personally approved on grounds of family, personal conduct, etc. They also had strict rules about dress and deportment, for example men had to wear knee-breeches even after the fashion had begun to change to pantaloons.

The draw of Almacks was the cachet of being one of the chosen few allowed to attend. That meant you were at the very top of the society tree. However it was all very stuffy and formal and apparently the refreshments were rather unexciting too. So it wasn't as much fun as some of the private balls.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »