Reviews for My Ferret and I
Airlady chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
This is great! I'm looking forward to more.
Neko Ryou chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
o.o Darn you, cliff-hangers! This story is heckers interesting! I liked the last sentence. "What would you do if you were in Gryffindor and in love with a Slytherin?" I SO wanna see Malfoy's reaction to that! Keep up the awsome work! *adds to favorites and puts on stroy alert* YO WRITING ROX MAH SOX! XD
shannon Lindsay chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Nice work - more soon, I hope.
where-my-heart-resides chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
WHAT? NO! NOT THE CLIFFIE! lol. This story is really good, and well written. UPDATE SOON!
cuteclaws chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I would be really funny if Draco still didn't realize it was him. Keep up the good work. _ can't wait for the next chapter though.
Mazauric chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
EEK! Write more write more, i'm dying to know Draco's reaction!
Sodapop77 chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
:O I really like this story. Please update soon! Is there a chane that Draco will over time start to sevelope feelings for Hermione?
Harmful Harlot chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Egad! Another update! YES! I want more! It's so good! Please update soon. I wanna see how Draco reacts to that! It ought to be really funny. *snickers* Anyways, update soon. Loved the update!
GRIFFINDORSWILLRULE123 chapter 2 . 12/19/2005

I WANT TO READ SOME

PLZ PLZ PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPZ HURRY

THIS IS AMAZING
BloodyMarry chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
Your story is really good. It is one of the best I have read yet! I love it. I can't wait for you to update. It's so good. That cliff hanger about made me cry! I really want to know what happens! I am realy impatient, I hope you will update soon!

Later!
viktorlova chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
lol i love this story everything about it is perfect! dont change A SINGLE thing! n i hope you can update soon
GRIFFINDORSWILLRULE123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
OMG THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL

THAT WAS AMAZING

YOU ARE A TRULY TALENTED WRITER

YOU WILL GIVE JK A RUN FOR HER MONEY

CANT WAIT TO READ TEH NEXT CHAPTER

KEEP THEM COMING
emeraldwolfqueen chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
This is so exciting! Please update soon. I like long chapters!
Hgdas chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
I love it! It's so cute... and I hope you update very, very soon. Good story!
luna chapter 2 . 12/19/2005