Reviews for My Ferret and I
Gryffindors.dark.angel chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
wow really good, its diffrent from the rest not the typical minstry makes a marriage law, also i love the olden day references, like the rules very original
vampqueen chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
please update quickly
vampqueen chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
ha ha ha. poor hermione, what will she do
Allleila chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
AAMAZING! A truely great story. I love how it's modern with such a period twist. If only we all lived by such morals. Please update this story as I NEED to know what happens next.
V956970 chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
OMG I love it! Please make the next chapter soon!
alliekiwi chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
What a fabulous fun story. I loved Draco as a ferret again, and also the idea of a Season etc. It's beena few years, but I do hope you will continue this story.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
LOL! I love this story! It's amazing! Please tell me you are still writting it? Because I cannot wait for the next chapter! Would Draco mentioning that she had Spring in Paris and was loath to use it because it was type of make-up help the cause, or that her hair had been straitened and put "up properly" in his forth year?

~Immortal Sailor Cosmos
mentarisenja chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
i'll be waiting for your updates...i think now is a very good time to start writing dramione again...
Haikari Archersight chapter 10 . 2/11/2009
Lovely... I do hope your still working on this, I really enjoyed reading it.
Lov'nFantasy chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
gud
doesnt matter exxacktly now chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
anyways; are you going to finish this? b/c im def. liking this and to have it cut off! at this point? pure torture[:

and i do enjoy reading a good story that's all happy! good job.. and if you can; possibly finish this? or at least continue it? please?
Joytir chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
I love the story... If you do not continue on it i will find out were you live and shove your head thrue a toilet, so pleas, pleas i am begging you to continue, this story creates a whole diferent view on draco and his famely.
szepilona10 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
This is a great story! Are you going to ever continue it?

God Bless!

~Szepilona10~
faithwills22 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Please update or finish this story as soon as you can... I love it so far and can't wait to read more...
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
I really enjoyed the story so far. I hope you'll find time to continue it. I really can't wait to see Hermione introduced for her first Season and Harry & Ron's reactions. I'm glad that Lucius and Narcissa are very agreeable, especially Narcissa. Hermione's going to need support if she's going to go through with it. I think she shouldn't have told her parents Lucius was a Death Eater...albeit she did let it slip out accidentally. Please update!
426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »