Reviews for My Ferret and I
doesnt matter exxacktly now chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
anyways; are you going to finish this? b/c im def. liking this and to have it cut off! at this point? pure torture[:

and i do enjoy reading a good story that's all happy! good job.. and if you can; possibly finish this? or at least continue it? please?
Joytir chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
I love the story... If you do not continue on it i will find out were you live and shove your head thrue a toilet, so pleas, pleas i am begging you to continue, this story creates a whole diferent view on draco and his famely.
szepilona10 chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
This is a great story! Are you going to ever continue it?

God Bless!

~Szepilona10~
faithwills22 chapter 10 . 6/22/2008
Please update or finish this story as soon as you can... I love it so far and can't wait to read more...
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
I really enjoyed the story so far. I hope you'll find time to continue it. I really can't wait to see Hermione introduced for her first Season and Harry & Ron's reactions. I'm glad that Lucius and Narcissa are very agreeable, especially Narcissa. Hermione's going to need support if she's going to go through with it. I think she shouldn't have told her parents Lucius was a Death Eater...albeit she did let it slip out accidentally. Please update!
Inscribson chapter 10 . 11/29/2007
Cool! Can't wait for more - especially with the season comming up!
Nanyin chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
quite interesting, some plot holes in and there but over all I would love to see how the parents and other characters interact. hope for an update soon!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/9/2007
Love the story update anytime soon
Mouchi-Mou chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
die ron!
Shady76 chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
I just found your story, and i LOVE it. I hope to see an update soon.
bonnie-incognito chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
This is amazing, so why have you not updated since March? :(
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
Cute. Love the plot.

I can't wait when everyone finds out! lol! That would werid of Draco tagging along with Hermione when she visits the Weasleys (minis Ron who Hermione should still be angry with, and Harry)!

lol! Hopefully the Malfoys would bring her partents more into the Balls and stuff. Just think: 2 muggles going to all wizard ball? lol

Update!
Hazel-Buttafly chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
Teehee! Excellent! PLease update soon : ]

I cant wait to hear Dracos love letter...lols!
Electricityy chapter 10 . 3/22/2007
Hey! That is an awesome story! It rocks, can't wait for more, I'll be waiting for it :) xox emily
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Hello! I just read your story, and absolutely LOVE it! I was reading the chapters when Draco was a ferret, and thought it was so cute! It was really funny, I thought. But what made it even more enjoyable (for me) was my ferrets were out, and just looking at them, and thinking back on what Draco had just done in the story, or what he thought, just made me smile. I wish my ferrets would sit as still as Draco did as a ferret! I love the detail you use as well. I've seen that dress Hermione was wearing before! That website (and the magazine) has such beautiful things in it! Well, please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!) ~Jenn
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »