Reviews for Not Just an Ordinary Cook
misherukuro chapter 13 . 3/31
Love the fic thanks for the read. ,
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
I hope that you will someday update this story, because the way you describe fighting scenes is marvelous!
Eva Maverx chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Alright, first I just found this story. I was cruising around trying to find a good Makoto centric story and I didn't have high hopes, cause they're so fing hard to find. Then I saw your story (yay there was a light at the end of the tunnel, pretty sure angels were singing lol) The summary excited me and the more I read the more I fell in love with this story. I always want someone to give Jupiter the credit she deserves I feel you've done it wonderfully.

I did panic when I saw the last time this has been updated was in 2010 but since you've been working on it since 2005 I'm praying that that means you havn't given up on this story. I'm dying to know whats going to happen next. I've been reading your other stories and I'm a big fan now :D I sincerly hope you'll updated this story soon.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
update soon
Neanda chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
So, I've been reading your stories and hope to finish at least most of them, but I have to say this one has interested me the most thus far! I never object to a good ol' heroic Makoto fic. I didn't think the story was boring at all, in fact I don't think I've ever enjoyed a GW/SM crossover this much. That really surprises me, because I got sick of the category after reading a few.

Apart from a few typos here and there, this story is practically flawless and nicely written. My only point of criticism is that you 'censored' cursing (though not 'hell', surprisingly) by using a *. Personally I think it would have been better to do one of the following:

1 - simply write the words without holding back;

2 - put a warning at the start of the chapter for minor language (though I think the T rating justifies it without an extra warning);

3 - edit out the actual words and just describe the character cursing

I know it's been a while and that you have other writing projects, but I hope you will one day continue this. :) Hopefully my review will encourage you to continue writing, even if it's other stories! I saw you mention in one fic that you like Makoto a lot, just like me. :) So any stories from you must be worth reading, haha.

Ja ne!
Paparate chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hi,

I just want to say thank you so much for not giving up on this story. I adore Makoto as a strong female character and not many writers explore that potiental.

You wrote such a WONDERFUL story here! Waiting to read the next chapters :D

THank you!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
...its about to be some trouble~~

neh, if Usa-chan gets involved i feel sorry for everyone. Update soon!
rainrocksy chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
Christ! This chapter was flawless! Absolute perfection! Bravo! I'm going to continue reading, I'm so excited! .
CleverBast chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
great fic! i hope you update soon!
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
oh I would hate to be Irma when Haruka catches up to her.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
Wow, I am now oficially feeling very sorry for Mako. Rei and Haruka will shake the pilots for sure, they hadn't even considered the possibility of her not having gone of her own will.

I liked how you portrayed the pilots are affected by her leaving since opening up must have been very hard for these men.

since Mako made the connection about Irma's story I expect that soon enough they will realize which castle employee was also part of the cover up, if she hasn't disappeared yet... especially with the details supplied by Rei's vision btw Absoluely loved how Duo was thinking during his conversation with Haruka and Rei

maybe if they see the letter those two can see how the handwriting isn't hers... I imagine that as a chef and when submiting her resume there wasn't much that she would have hadnwritten and so the pilots wouldnt have anything to compare the letter to, even if they had been suspicious...

Irma's past was interesting and I am quite sure it will come to play soon, especially how her sister died or not...

How old is Irma?

I would like to know more about who were the parents of Trowa and Mako and how she was financially supported during her life... since there was no paper trail for Trowa to follow leading to his little sister that is kind of weird,,,
blackrider11 chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Sorry I've been so busy, not enough time to read, even less time to write my homework out D. But anyway. I hope you finish this story soon, so you can check it off and never look at your least favorite story ever again. With that said, THANK YOU FOR UPDATING... well THINGS! I'm so tired at the moment I would probably tackle/hug (is that a huggle?) if you were in the room.

'til next time.
Lady Light chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Yay! This update made my night as I'm ready to fall asleep but with loads to do _ It took me a sec to recall what was happening but just a split sec. I'm surprised Michiru wasn't with Haruka. Two hot-headed senshi seems dangerous :D
FlameingWings chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Oh thnk you so much for updating! I was so excited when I saw that you had updated! This chapter helped bring more of the pieces together on the board but now I have even more are they going to find Makato and how are the boys going to react to te Scouts? Is Irma going to get Makoto's powers! I can't wait to find out!
SmileysBasis chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story before. It's weird, because I've been following it since you had this outburst of inspiration. That and I've been completely disconnected from the FFDN world for awhile now. But anywho, I know you say that To See What Was is your favorite story but I have to admit...this one is mine :) I guess it's just that everything seems to make sense. I love the relationship between her and Trowa, how he thought she was dead, and the fact that Irma is the baddie-what a great twist. I think it's the interactions between the characters that I really like-for example the terse respect and minute awkwardness between her and Relena...genius. Though I know it's not your favorite I really hope you update some time soon :)

Ciao for now!