Reviews for Of Closure and Vending Machine Desicions
Kotali chapter 1 . 2/6
I'm back; reading it again; I heart this so much.
Kotali chapter 6 . 1/18
OHMAIGAWDMOAR!
This one was so much fun.
I loved it.
Too short...
makarina chapter 6 . 2/9/2017
beautiful , the end needed somthing, I don't know what but somthing was missing , but other then that the story was amazing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
This was a wonderful, sweet story that was worth the time. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Absolutely wonderful. What a great story. Her interaction with Phillip was winning.
Eleven years later, your recent story about the tv show brought me here. You are clearly talented and gifted with the ability to write.
Coyote's Shadow chapter 6 . 2/25/2016
Please tell me this continues!
Haibara chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Really liked this. I always love the thought of Arnold and Helga finding each other again as adults. And I loved Philip.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity! Hope you're still a fan. _
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
This story was really nice! I love flirty Arnold... haha
Chany Rose chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
i love it, it was a graet story and helga and phillip interaction was really good for me that was the best part
Marie Allen chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Awww... one when door closes, another opens. :) Very cute story! I love flirty Arnold, ha ha.
bluexlollipop chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
just lovely. are you writing a sequel like you said? it would be awesome if you did because this story is just terrific!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Aww, happy endings!
LunarianPrincess chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Fabulous story! Loved it!
LexiPlexi chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Finally, I found this story again! I read it months ago and loved it...but forgot to favorite it. I've been wanting to read it again, but I couldn't think of the name to look it up.

Glad I found it again. :)
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I like this story very much. I just wish it didn't take Helga so long for her happy , her interaction with Arnold's son was really a nice touch! Great job on this!